• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is our fourth wedding anniversary, so I've already knocked off a La Riqueza No. 2 this afternoon (really liked it, couldn't come up with a single adjective for it--weird...), and I've got a Padron 1926 80th Anniversary Maduro lined up for after we go out to dinner at our favorite restaurant.

I'm smoking a La Riqueza No. 1 that I was gifted from LouTam. I gotta say, I rather like this smoke. I didn't expect to, but I do.

Had a Drew Estate Natural Root and a Dirt tonight. :) Made for a nice last evening on Mass. before heading back to NYC.

I had a mediocre Macanudo 1968 last night and hopefully tonight it will be a Hemi Signature Maduro.

Smoked a Padilla Miami 8&11 Torpedo today. It was a very smooth smoke. :thumbs:

I had the day off, so I enjoyed two fine smokes:

LFD Double Ligero "A" Oscuro
LFD Double Ligero Lancero Oscuro

Both were excellent, of course! :thumbs:

Kristoff....it sucked

I had one last night and i liked it, smooth tasty little thing, hell Kim brought me 3 more home for me tonight along with a couple of Opus X (sorry Joe she found them and beat you to it) along with 2 more Soprano's (associate). Here's my latest take at our local B&M's we go to....
They Include Gurkha Beast, and Black Dragon, 2 more Bossner, Nub Cameroon, 2 Guantanamera (including a hand rolled from the event) a couple Oliveros "Barber Poles" plus a Kentucky Gentelman Cigar called Blanton which is supposed to be infused with a single barrel bourbon, she thought it was neat so i guess i have to try it someday.

cigars012.jpg
[/img]

007-1.jpg
[/img]

Smoked a Partagas SP2 from 06. One of my favorites. Also smoked an Anejos 49. A superb smoke. Many thanks Phil.

Bob

a black for lunch
and just finished a 26 #9

and it is humid as all hell outside...woooo

art

I had the toro from my Mac 1968 sampler while playing golf today. I have to say that after resting for a week, it was a pretty good smoke. Much more mellow than I was expecting. I had to touch it up once due to uneven burn, but it was pretty windy. I was trying to focus on my game so I didn't pay too much attention the gar (I shot a net par for those who care, don't ask what my handicap is...ok, it's 40 for 18 :whistling: ). I got 4th and won a free lesson, and a pull cart for my cigars and beer...wait, I mean clubs :D :D :D

To compliment this (suprisingly) fine cigar, I suggest an amber (I had capital brewery's Wisconsin Amber)

It started to get bitter at the beginning of the last third (of the cigar) so after a purge and ash did nothing I stubbed it out.

Had my first Davidoff tonight, an Entreacto. This 3.5" x 43 short smoke burned a bit crooked throughout, but was one of the best NC smokes I've had yet! I don't usually pick out flavors in a cigar, but this had graham cracker, honey, toast, etc. I'm really glad that I made the last minute decision to go with this little Davidoff over the Party Short that I had planned. Thanks, Jake! :thumbs:

Gurkha Symphony -- very nice! Well constructed, nice burn from start to finish (even with it being humid today). It was enough to make me purchase some other Gurkha's

Rocky Patel Junior -- a nice quick one for the morning. :)

The 3 Benchmades I have smoked in the last week have all been dogrockets. The first two I had were really good. The last three, bitter and really harsh. Smelled like sh*t.

Dan, I hope you did not waste $3 trying these again.

Shame on you Pepin. :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.