• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The birthday damage thus far:

Cohiba Sublimes (my my... great smoke)
Padron 80th Maduro
AF Don Carlos EdA robusto (not quite as good as the Sublimes, but on par with the Pad80...)
LG Small Batch No 2 (amazing, as usual)

Currently working on:

Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

On deck:
Possibly a BBMF Maduro....
Could be a Punch from 97...
Maybe an SLR from 99...

Who knows! What a fantastic day of smoking and relaxing.

Sosa Wavell. I wrote a little blurb in another thread on it. It'd be a decent everydayer, but I think that I'd choose an Oliva for everyday.

Rare day in CT that it reached 55 degrees. Went out and smoked my first Don Pepin JJ Maduro. Started a little rough, but after first third it mellowed out and was really a nice smoke.

John

The birthday damage thus far:

Cohiba Sublimes (my my... great smoke)
Padron 80th Maduro
AF Don Carlos EdA robusto (not quite as good as the Sublimes, but on par with the Pad80...)
LG Small Batch No 2 (amazing, as usual)

Currently working on:

Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios

On deck:
Possibly a BBMF Maduro....
Could be a Punch from 97...
Maybe an SLR from 99...

Who knows! What a fantastic day of smoking and relaxing.

Happy Birthday man. Thats one hell of a list man! Wish I was with you smoking some of those. Well enjoy. :cool:

I just took about an hour to remind myself why the Padrón 1926 Serie is one of my absolute favorite cigars.

Ode to My Padrón
A Haiku by Sunshine 86

Chocolate brown silk
Your spice dances on my tongue
As well as my heart

Had to have a good go-to just to level the palette back out. PAN Exlusivo did the trick as always.

Had a Anejo 48 from late 05'. Good, strong smoke but still nothing to write home about.

I just took about an hour to remind myself why the Padrón 1926 Serie is one of my absolute favorite cigars.

Ode to My Padrón
A Haiku by Sunshine 86

Chocolate brown silk
Your spice dances on my tongue
As well as my heart

That is awesome :thumbs:

Smoking a Cuvee Grand as I read the posts here. One of my favorite lancero sized cigars.

Yesterday was a fantastic smoke day. Had my first cuban.. Cohiba Maduro and my first Tat Black. :thumbs:
Hope everyone has a great week.

JdN Antano 'busto with some humi time on it from my Secret Santa. Had to split the "yellow cello" to get it out of there!

Great smoke. Thanks again, whoever you are.

~Boar

One week before Christmas and I'm outside in shorts and a t-shirt. Man the weather in Georgia is crazy. Anyway I'm smoking my first CAO LX2. So far I'm not that impressed. It's def. not as strong as I thought it was gonna be and the smoke is leaving an emptiness in my mouth. I'm not catching many flavors at all. I still have a ways to go, but I will for sure get a robusto size next time to give my full opinion.

Celebrated my final day of work with a 2005 God of Fire double robusto.

Status
Not open for further replies.