• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to load up my Cigar Caddy for work tonight. It's snowing in NYC so you know I've got to get plowing...12 hour shift :angry: :angry:

Maybe an Oliva V, PLPC, MK, and a #48 for good measure.

Where would I find some of that Chocolate Bock??

I'm going to load up my Cigar Caddy for work tonight. It's snowing in NYC so you know I've got to get plowing...12 hour shift :angry: :angry:

Maybe an Oliva V, PLPC, MK, and a #48 for good measure.

Where would I find some of that Chocolate Bock??

The liquor store up the street from me has a whole bunch of them.

Padron 80th Maduro paired with Sam Adams Chocolate Bock

Hey man, how was the Chocolate Bock? I have one sitting in the fridge. I was thinking about drinking it with a Oliva Serie V Maduro.

In short..... Its great

I bet man. Can't wait to test it out. :cool:

I'm going to have to look harder for that Bock. No liquor stores around me have them. Plenty of bullet proof fiberglass partitions but no Chocolate Bock

Yesterday nubbed an Edmundo Dantes Conde 109 and today a Johnny-O Sublime. Delicioso! :love: I think I've finally found the right humidity for the JO's.... as dry as possible! :thumbs:

This has been a good week.

Today - AF BTL Thanks John!
Yesterday - Montecristo Dunhill #4 :0 Thanks Jim!
Wed - Opus Petite Lancero...quickly becoming my favorite
Power Ranger and a DCM #4 in there too.

This has been a good week.

Today - AF BTL Thanks John!
Yesterday - Montecristo Dunhill #4 :0 Thanks Jim!
Wed - Opus Petite Lancero...quickly becoming my favorite
Power Ranger and a DCM #4 in there too.
Opus is creeping into the rotation :laugh:

For me..
HDM Le Hoyo Du Rio(01) today
ML3 yesterday
Two very fine smokes

Brian

What a great hobby. Snow dropped about a foot here and yet I was able to walk to my B&M to spend five hours smoking, watching a movie, having a pizza and catching up with other cigar hobbyists who also walked in the snow! And my son picked me up!

Started with a Victor Sinclair Series 55 Corojo (awesome), a cameroon (forgot the brand already) and ended with a Fuente Classic Candela Churchill (very nice).

Woo-hoo!

John

I'm going to have to look harder for that Bock. No liquor stores around me have them. Plenty of bullet proof fiberglass partitions but no Chocolate Bock

Keep looking. Its about the size of a wine bottle.

I'm outside enjoying a Padron 2000 maddie :cool:

I'm outside enjoying a Padron 2000 maddie :cool:

Good stuff. The 2000 Maduro is one of, if not my primary, go to stick.

I just finished a RYJ Rothchilde en Tubo (I don't recall buying it, I just found it nestled in the bottom of my humi last night whilst doing some re-organizing). Overall, not a bad smoke but a bit mild for my taste.

I'm a schoolteacher, so I celebrated last schoolday of 2008 (and with my lovable little weinerhead freshmen) by smoking a VSG Spellbound---still my favorite 'special' cigar---at my local B&M's Friday night herf. Now I'm torching a Tat Reserva J21, a NEW favorite since we finally got them in here, and drinking some lovely Stagg bourbon.

Two weeks of vacation time, off to a right good start. :cool:

~Boar

Just got done digging out a bout a foot of snow in the driveway so I decided to have some more Choco Bock and a WAOM. What a way to relax.

finished off clearing the snow from the driveway (so I can get out in the morning to go to work :() then retired to the 'smoke shed' with a fresh pot of coffee and a 601 Red -- luckily, I didn't have to fight my way through the snow today, since I was off (working this weekend)... unluckily, I missed out on getting sent home early, since management decided to close at 3 today... oh well....

Tonight while supervising my snow removal crews (I work for the city of Omaha) I had a pleasant surprise. There's a local shop that has someplace in FL roll there cigars, moderately priced sticks. I didn't expect much but the first one tonight was mild/medium with an interesting flavor I can't really describe. The construction was good, nice solid ash that held probably 2"s. I'll have to include some of these in future bombs.

Herfed with a buddy in San Diego tonight and had a Cohiba siglo VI and an Opus X Power Ranger. I came home, cracked open a book,and lit up an RP Fusion.

Started the day with a Tat Cojonu 06
Going to finish with a SLR Churchill (RPO 00) while I watch the game. Been a good day :D

Brian

I smoked one of my favorite Fuentes for my B'Day - BTL! :thumbs:

They're always a good special occasion cigar or any damn time, for that matter. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.