• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed a Original Guapo last night, man was that thing good. To bad as I smoked it, the winter's humidity keep making the cigar break open. Some guy walking by enjoyed the smell, so he bought me another drink of what I was drinking. I thought that was a very nice gesture.

I smoked a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 last night. Despite having to re-light once about halfway through (which I blame partially on myself), the flavor was excellent.

Just had my first Serie V Maduro and all I can say is WOW! Man I'm kicking myself for not buying a box when I had the chance. Maybe I'll get lucky one day and they will make some more :whistling:

CAO LX2....tight draw, and rather one dimensional.

I guess thats why I only purchase 5 different types of domestics on a regular basis and CAO's arent one of them

Had an LFD double ligero Chisel. Very nice smoke, although I was expecting even more robust flavor. Followed that with a Fuente Anejo. Simply stunning cigar.

John

I guess thats why I only purchase 5 different types of domestics on a regular basis and CAO's arent one of them

I agree on the one dimensional part. I wasn't impressed at all with this smoke.

I agree on the one dimensional part. I wasn't impressed at all with this smoke.

I thought the first one I had wasen't too bad, not what I expected so maybe I was a little dissapointed. I am sitting on about 5 more so I will give them some time in the humi and try them again down the road.

I had my first Padron 2000 Natural, really enjoyed it, great value for money.

I also tried it with a glass of Amaretto, I used Disaronno stacked with ice, and was very surprised. I thought it might have been a bit too different, or totally destroy all the tastes, but they seemed to go together really nicely, the Disaronno easily refreshed the pallet without hanging around long to over power the cigar. Although maybe I’d just drunk to much and didn’t care as I’ve not seen it mentioned around here

Had my first Anejo #49. It was good but I think it was too salty. Hope it will improve with age.

Last night I had my first Anjeo #77 (Shark). It had a horrible draw issue, but from what I was able to taste I did really enjoy it. I will definitely give this cigar another go.

I had a Juan Lopez #2 last night. Tasty but still full of tannin. It's box code is from Apr, so I'll be aging the rest. I was just too tempted to not smoke one out of the box.

had a montecristo white label toro with my breakfast coffee today... the construction was phenomenal but the smoke didnt really taste like much anything. Mild cigars appeal to me, but i want some flavor too. :(

Started off xmas eve bright and early.

At 5am had an Opus XXX "Power Ranger"

Oh it's going to be a "premium" christmas :laugh:

I have been celebrating Hanukah since Sunday. Recently I have put to fire:

1. San Cristobal De La Habana El Principe
2. Ashton ESG 21 Yr. Salute 07'
3. Opus X Robusto 06'
4. Punch Double Corona 01' (WOW)
5. Trinidad Ingenios EL 07
6. BTL
7. Tatuaje Black CG

Edit to add vitola

I have been celebrating Hanukah since Sunday. Recently I have put to fire:

1. San Cristobal De La Habana
2. Ashton ESG 21 Yr. Salute 07'
3. Opus X Robusto 06'
4. Punch Double Corona 01' (WOW)
5. Trinidad Ingenios EL 07
6. BTL
7. Tatuaje Black CG

That's what I call the festival of lights! :thumbs:

Can't wait to see what you do with the next 5 nights.

Last night I smoked a Kristoff Maduro. I'd definitely smoke another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.