• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local B&M got a couple boxes of LFD Chisels in recently, so I smoked one of those at the weekly herf tonight. Dang, it's been awhile! Forgot how strong they could be. :0

Having a VSG Spellbound right now. Probably my all-time favorite cigar.

~Boar

Had my first Hemingway Untold Story Maduro I purchased from the BST forum about half year ago.
I was expecting a fulfilling smoke (something like Anejo #49) but it turned out to be a tasteless mild cigar :(

Had a SLR Churchill from 05' that was very good..as usual. These are some rich and tasty cigars

On Saturday while herfing with 42 and Josh at the Outlaw I smoked:

My Father robusto
Tatuaje Zona del Este
Anejo shark '06
Opus X double robusto

just another old shark at the beach. It was a bit breezy there and temp only 25F this morning. But as always, nothing better than than a quiet cold winter morning to spark a Shark.

Art

My Father robusto
Tatuaje Zona del Este
Anejo shark '06
Opus X double robusto

Wow. What a great lineup. Must have been a blast. You know, of those 4 great cigars, the My Father makes my mouth water.

My Father robusto
Tatuaje Zona del Este
Anejo shark '06
Opus X double robusto

Talk about a dream line-up of smokes. Only thing that could add to that would be a Padron 1926 80th maduro!
I had me a Oliva V double robusto at company Christmas party last night. Man I love this cigar. Definatly my favorite in that line.

While taking the dog for a nice 45-50 minute walk, had an Opus X #5 that was about 18 months old. Still had some pretty good power, but was very relaxing esp after a long day at work. Initially I was a little concerned as I usually have a drink while smoking them, but definately didn't need anything tonight and it was nice to just taste the tobacco.

BTW, it was between 30 and 35 degrees outside, no wrapper splitting issues what so ever. Overall, very pleased.

Bob

Tatuaje Reserva J21.

Loved it. I smoked it while I was during laundry a little while ago.

Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Lancero

Smoked it after dinner... Relaxing full bodied smoke

partagas serie d no. 4 last night after dinner... :whistling:

maybe today an oliva v series torpedo after lunch.

I had a 2007 Padron Imperial Maddy last night after dinner, and what a great smoke. I'm thinking that this will fit the bill tonight as well.

Smoked a CAO America during my lunch break. Not bad but I don't think I'll be smoking another one.

Had me a La Aurora Preferidos 1903 Sapphire with just shy of a year of age on it. One of my faviorites in this line. The flavors blended together wonderfuly.

This morning I woke up with the flu fun fun fun so what did I so I lit up a nice mild cigar a CAO Gold tubo what a great smoke.

Feeling better on the way to work I lit up a nice Camacho SLR Maddie you know for the price these are a good smoke nice flavor good even burn solid ash rp

A RASCC in the morning, and a Party Short after lunch. Both are great smokes :thumbs:

After finishing my last final yesterday, I decided to celebrate by firing up my last Cohiba Sublime and an '05 RA Belicoso. The Sublime was great, but I prefer the '06 Piramides to it. The RA was also great, but then again, what RA isn't? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.