• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern Tier Unearthly IPA. Been a while since I've had one. There's more floral than with the 2XIPA and it doesn't finish as cleanly, in my opinion.

Red Brick Vanilla Gorilla. A porter aged in whiskey barrels with vanilla beans. I went to the brewery a little while ago when I was in Atlanta and heard about this beer when it was aging, and I had been wanting to try it ever since. Came out pretty darn good.

Knocked back a few Bristol brewing co. Yellow Kites last night, while watching UFC 137.

Cracked open an Imperial Pumking, then a Dogfish Head Punkin, and then a Weyerbacher Pumpkin all from last year's release. Oh yeah...was a nice afternoon. :)

Barrier Brewing SaazSquash. Their description:

SaazSquash!: Butternut squash ale brewed with ginger, honey, and Sichuan peppercorns - 7.7% abv

This beer is amazing...

Barrier Brewing SaazSquash. Their description:

SaazSquash!: Butternut squash ale brewed with ginger, honey, and Sichuan peppercorns - 7.7% abv

This beer is amazing...

Sounds interesting... I want to try it, but at the same time the flavors aren't really ones I like in a beer. I'll have to keep an eye out for it anyway.

This weekend had a Lagunitas DoppelWeizen, a Rochefort 10(damned good!), a (512) Three, and a Brooklyn Brewery Sorachi Ace.

Red Brick Vanilla Gorilla. A porter aged in whiskey barrels with vanilla beans. I went to the brewery a little while ago when I was in Atlanta and heard about this beer when it was aging, and I had been wanting to try it ever since. Came out pretty darn good.

Holy shit, you're alive!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This weekend had a Lagunitas DoppelWeizen, a Rochefort 10(damned good!), a (512) Three, and a Brooklyn Brewery Sorachi Ace.

Nice! I told ya!

Had the 2011 Double Bastard tonight, to see if should lay a bottle or two in the cellar. It's a bit boozy, but not so much as last years. Great hop bitterness, with a solid rich malt backbone that will mellow out nicely. Will definitely add a couple bottles to he collection.

Nice! I told ya!

Yeah, the Rochefort was impressive. I only wish it came in a bigger bottle :) Had another Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout last night, I'm going to have to put a few of those back before they disappear.

Should've went hunting for a Rochefort, but tried a Ranger Creek Mesquite Smoked Porter I had in the fridge instead. Can't seem to get into wood smoked beers.

I've had a few smoked beers lately while enjoying a cigar. I think they pair really well. Of course, I enjoy the smokey Scotches with a cigar too. :love:

Brasserie Dieu du Ciel's Aphrodite. A rich stout brewed with cocoa and vanilla. Fantastic. $6 a bottle (11oz). So, nothing I'll be drinking with any kind of frequency.

Holy shit, you're alive!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hahaha! Yeah, just disappeared for a bit. Didn't have as much money to spend on cigars so I removed myself from the temptation here. But i got a new job and am doing pretty well so I decided I can start enjoying the finer things again. I graduated this summer, took the lsat and applying to law school next fall, so I have a TON of free time. How ya been?

Drinking a friends IPA that he brewed. Not too shabby.

Tried a Ranger Creek Oscura Saison, which was light in strength, dark in color and a little bitter. Decent, but I probably won't rush out to buy any.

Status
Not open for further replies.