• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way tooooooo much. I had a Lucky 13 from Lagunita's, several Rogue Dead Guy Ale's and a couple Rumble Oak Aged IPA from Great Divide. I love beer.

This is what I have consumed in the last week or so. My wife has been in Peru for 2 weeks, so home alone with the kids, through 2 snow storms, work and all the kids shiz, it has been a regular activity to crack some open and drop them back after it settles down around here.

IMG_7627.jpg

Another growler of this:

Barrier Brewing SaazSquash. Their description:

SaazSquash!: Butternut squash ale brewed with ginger, honey, and Sichuan peppercorns - 7.7% abv

This beer is amazing...

Still amazing. Can't get enough of it.

Sam Adams double pumpkin during the Giants game and now drinking a Long Trail triple bag.

Uuhh....sam adams double pumpkin......id like to get my hands on that...
As for today.......drinking some summer ales I have been stashing.......down to 1 last case.....lol

Anyone tried their winter lager??

I looked up Saazsquash, I doubt it'll be available down here any time soon. Of course I thought that about Brooklyn Brewery when I tried it a few years ago and its available now, go figure.

Had a Dunkle Hofbrau solo on Friday, it was good but not impressive. Had two more with a smoked/ broiled burger and a PSD#4 last night, damned good with food and a cigar. Thanks for the rec Black Cloud.

No prob, Joebunaga. Saturday evening I stopped at a good bar before making my way to the Kings game and had a couple pints of Beer Valley Jackalope pumpkin porter. Good stuff although I didn't get much pumpkin out of it. Curiously, I ordered a reuben sandwich (damn good, despite the meat being a tad dry) and the beer paired so well with it that I could find the subtle pumpkin in the beer at the forefront.

Wish I could have spent more time trying the stuff they had on tap but I had a game to go to.

Had a winter 09-10 Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout tonight with some chili....... Two years made an already great beer even better.

Sweetwater winter ale. Pretty good. Still looking for a winter "spiced" brew that really surprises me.

Status
Not open for further replies.