• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bourbon Barrel Quad

Mmmmm.....the 2011 batch was just released this past week. Guess who has two thumbs, and completely missed out this year........this guy. :angry:

So last night I tried to drown my sorrows with some Tank 7, Dark Truth stout, and a Rush River Double Bubble.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1324225301' post='1069116']
Tank 7 is a great beer. Wish I could go buy some more.
[/quote]

While watching the game last night - Great Lakes Christmas, Brooklyn Brewing Brown Ale, and Southern Tier Old Man Winter. Right now it's a Southern Tier Backburner.

Having some more Sierra Nevada Celebration. It's alright :thumbs:

I had Ten Fidy, Homebrew ESB, New Belgium Clutch and Secret Santa's Erie Bock. I'm feeling good right now. Think I'll have a whiskey to chase the beer.

Had a Lagunitas Sucks ... this was awesome beer and a must try!

Had so much crazy beer lately. My top pick has to be Founders CBS though. What an amazing beer! I didn't think the maple would be detectable but it adds a sweetness that I thought KBS was missing. Definitely have to track down a few more of these!

Been rather obsessed with "The Abyss" which is the norm for this time of the year. Fantastic holiday beverage, to be sure.

Southern Tier Imperial Oat
Pairing nice with an old Davidoff Millenium Blend at Gary's.

-Rob

Cigar City Warmer Winter Winter Warmer. It made a very good Christmas beer.

Had a couple Mountain Standard Black Pa's from O'Dells, a Double Jack from Firestone Walker and a Jubal 2010 Decade from Deshutes. It has been a great holiday.

Been rather obsessed with "The Abyss" which is the norm for this time of the year. Fantastic holiday beverage, to be sure.

I fricken love this beer. Had one last night as a "night cap". It messed me up.

I have a bunch of this stockpiled in the basement. I like the '09 better than this years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.