• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently drinking a Boulevard Pale Ale. One of my favorites if I'm not drinking a Natural Light :laugh: . I kid I kid.

What did you think of the Boulevard Saison?

It was pretty damn excellent. There was a pronounced funky tartness the Brett added to it that I loved. The depth of flavors was so freaking deep. Really impressive.

If you haven't tried Boulevard's Sixth Glass, I highly recommend that as well (Thanks again Brent).

I have had Sixth Glass and loved it. The one I really want to try is the Bourbon Barrel Quad.

I'll bring a bottle of BBQ down for GABF Jonas. :thumbs: Are you keeping a list of everything I've said I'm bringing so I remember? :p

Pete, you really need to make the trip out!

Currently drinking a Boulevard Pale Ale. One of my favorites if I'm not drinking a Natural Light :laugh: . I kid I kid.

My least favorite beer from Boulevard. It definitely is pale.

Last night, had a Bender. Great beer, didn't quite satisfy though. I kept thinking of the cold Two Hearted I had in the fridge. What is it about the fng hops? I feel like I'm ruined.

Pretty sweet beer day yesterday:

My first bottle of Apfelwine
Allagash Curieux
Rogue Imperial Stout
Goose Isalnd Bourbon County Stout ( this was INCREDIBLE! :love: )

I was on the lake today skiing and had a few Bud Light Limes....Does that make me a chick? :laugh: The worst thing is I actually liked them!! Kind of a refreshing beer when it is HOT and HUMID!!

Was excited to find Sam's Chocolate Boc today with a lot of supply left, and am cracking one after a big porterhouse tonight.

I am a beer newb, but if anyone is trying to find this I can get plenty (maybe it is still easy to get), 15 a pop, and glad to send.

Ithaca Brute-fantastic wild ale

I love that stuff! Brewed a RR Redemption clone a while back that is still conditioning, but tasting fantastic. I think I'm gonna brew another batch and sour it up, hope it ends up even close to Brute/Beatification.

I had a bomber of Stone IPA Friday night at a dive bar. It wasn't bad but it wasn't my style. I've had other IPA's before that I enjoyed but this was too hoppy for my taste. It was very resin-ey and pretty bitter and to me it tasted like they brewed it with some pine Christmas tree branches in the vat. I finished it, of course, but I wouldn't order it again.

I had some Pete's Wicked Ale over the weekend and I was pleasantly impressed with it. I remember hearing about PWA years ago but that was before I grew tastebuds for beer. The beer wasn't very challenging which makes it good for a newb, but it was smooth and easy going without being swill like your average mass produced domestic. It's nice to know I can reach for a sixer of this when I'm heading to a party.

Victory HopDevil. I don't get the hype. It's ok, but it's sort of flat (on flavor). Rated an A- by 1547 reviewers at BA? Should I try the Hop Wallop?

Bellhaven Scottish Stout ... nice and malty but not too heavy. It went great with a bbq'd Hamburger!

nw0xp5.jpg

Wow! Intense. I liked it but I don't think I could drink more than two in one night.

Southern Tier's über sun Imperial Summer Wheat Ale and Unearthly Imperial IPA. Damn, this place is starting to make me shift allegience from The BrewErie.

No peppercorn brews yet, Mick, but if and when they do, I'll bet the carbonation will be higher.

I think Storm King is one of the best if not the best 6 pack stouts out there. I love it, nice choice!

I agree Jonas, my local has several cases in, I'm thinking about hosting a GB if he will let me buy 3-5 cases and give me a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.