• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a 7/7/07 Vertical Epic the other night. A lot of people aren't impressed with this years release it seems, but I thought it was fantastic.

Last night had a Val-Dieu Grand Cru and Allagash Double Reserve. The Allagash was good, but the Val-Dieu is one of my favorites.

Had a 7/7/07 Vertical Epic the other night. A lot of people aren't impressed with this years release it seems, but I thought it was fantastic.

Last night had a Val-Dieu Grand Cru and Allagash Double Reserve. The Allagash was good, but the Val-Dieu is one of my favorites.
I'm with you bro... Fantastic beer IMO!!! :thumbs:

I'm probably starting to sound redundant with this, but I had a Youngs Double Chocolate stout....quickly becoming a favorite.

Had a few Atwater vanilla java porters and smoked a Pepin Blue label very nice.

7-31-07004.jpg

Had my first Rochefort 8 today... WOW!!! :love:

Nice David. I go back and forth between which I like better of the 8 and the 10. At the moment it's the 8 and that is only because I am on a Belgian Strong Dark kick. Either way - its like choosing between 2 blonde's or 2 brunettes, no way to go fuggin wrong. :thumbs:

This past weekend we had a little get together and I had...

Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast
Jolly Pumpkin Luciérnaga
Stone 10th Anni
My buddies homebrew barely wine
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
Allagash Gran Cru
Gouden Carolus Tripel
And more....

Notice the loan Miller High Life can in the background! My dad still doesn't get our craft beer kick. :laugh:

b_225931.jpg

Fixed up some ribs for dinner last night and had a Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA to go with them. :thumbs:

Had a Grand Teton Oud Bruin last night that was OK and a Westmalle Tripel, which I still don't really care for.

I didn't have anything special but late last night I had a Hacker Pschorr Weiss out on my front porch

Sitting outside now with a... wait for it...

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat! This is my first one, and I have to say on a warm day, it's pretty good IMO!

Had a Jubelale from '05 with dinner that I was a little worried might be past it's time, but it was still really good. Gonna bust into my case of Rochefort 10 tonight with a nice cigar.

Had a Jubelale from '05 with dinner that I was a little worried might be past it's time, but it was still really good. Gonna bust into my case of Rochefort 10 tonight with a nice cigar.

Nice bro... A case?!?!

Last night I was at the local BBQ joint had a massive pulled pork sandwich.
They had a Captain Lawrence Smoked Porter on tap.
So I ordered it...
The Liquid Gold came out.
It is my least favorite of the line but decent.
The cute bartender offered me another beer to make up for the mislabeled tap.
I chose the Old Rasputin Imperial Stout.
First time I ever tried this and was I impressed!
Chocolate , cherries and ameretto in a almost flat beer.
Delicious!
Dessert in a glass!

-Rob

I didn’t know Lefthand had Octoberfest out yet I’ll have to try that. I have been drinking a lot of Lefthand sawtooth lately.

Its not out quite yet, but it will be soon. We had a LH insider join us who brought some that was brewed the day before. He said it should hit the market in a month or so. BTW - this offering is better then previous years.

Went to have lunch with an old friend and had a glass of Delirium Tremens and a glass of Reissdorf. I really like the Delirium, but the Reissdorf seemed to have this almost "buttery" aftertaste and it really didn't do it for me.

I've enjoyed many an AVBC bount amber, but at bevmo I noticed a new one, to me at least, and the Crema sold me

SummerSolsticeBig.jpg

It's delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.