• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bounced between some of my taps: Vienna lager, Rye Pale ale, Cream ale (nitro and co2). Sampled some apple bounty cyser thats not quite a year old so its still got some heat. A nipper of Dalwhinnie in there too. Some what slow morning...

Had a Sam Adams Honey Porter and paired it with a Padron 600 maddie....both were great! I'm not a big Sam Adams fan, but I've come to love a good Porter and when I saw it this afternoon, I thought I'd give it a try....surprisingly good.

I am having a Maredsous 8 Belgium Abbey ale, paired with a Padron 64. At this point, I don't know which is best.

Cheers,

Ken

A picture is worth a thousand words....

1300618660_38c004744e.jpg

McClelland 10 year old with a 10 y.o. something or other. :whistling: The chemistry worked for me! :thumbs:

BASTID!!!

;)
Elder or Younger???

The Elder my friend. I was going to take a few notes and do an in depth review but eff that, I just drank till it was gone.

Justin, call me names I deserve it, BUT if you make it out here for GABF I will make sure I have a fresh growler waiting.... :whistling: Boise doesn't sound so nice now eh? :laugh:

Working on a few Victory Festbiers in preparation for tonight's Eagles/Redskins game. Haven't picked out my smoke yet, though. I'm partial to local brews, so if anyone wants to talk Philly beers, let me know!

Working on a few Victory Festbiers in preparation for tonight's Eagles/Redskins game. Haven't picked out my smoke yet, though. I'm partial to local brews, so if anyone wants to talk Philly beers, let me know!
Do they still make Ortliebs (sp) and Schmidts. The latter sucks. But I always liked Ortliebs.

Doc.

Do they still make Ortliebs (sp) and Schmidts. The latter sucks. But I always liked Ortliebs.

Doc.
Sadly, both of those original brews have gone the way of the dodo. The Ortlieb family is still brewing beer in several incarnations in and around the city, though.

I've enjoyed every Victory beer that I've tried with the exception of their pilsner, which was more just due to the fact that I don't like pils. I love HopDevil and Storm King. Going to try a Golden Monkey tonight for the first time tonight.

I've enjoyed every Victory beer that I've tried with the exception of their pilsner, which was more just due to the fact that I don't like pils. I love HopDevil and Storm King. Going to try a Golden Monkey tonight for the first time tonight.

yea, they are a great brewery. The golden monkey is my least favorite from them, but it's still solid. The storm king is just incredible.

Batch 8,000. YUM! Made a run down to Indiana for some camping over the weekend, and stopped for Stone products and picked up the Batch 8,000. Very tasty.

Oh yeah!! Love that beer! I'll be in Napa in early Nov and plan another visit to Russian River, I'm definitely picking up a growler and a few of their bottled Belgian styles, can't wait!!
Batch 8,000. YUM! Made a run down to Indiana for some camping over the weekend, and stopped for Stone products and picked up the Batch 8,000. Very tasty
Did I miss something? Is there a review of this? if not, tell me more, please!!

Oh yeah!! Love that beer! I'll be in Napa in early Nov and plan another visit to Russian River, I'm definitely picking up a growler and a few of their bottled Belgian styles, can't wait!!
Batch 8,000. YUM! Made a run down to Indiana for some camping over the weekend, and stopped for Stone products and picked up the Batch 8,000. Very tasty
Did I miss something? Is there a review of this? if not, tell me more, please!!
This one I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.