• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout with pops, then a GI Bourbon County, then we went straight to the bourbon!!

I am not a huge fan of the Stone Bitter Chocolate.... I wish I was, my local is blowing out bottles for $2.99!! Maybe there is a reason :D

Had a few Smithwicks last night. Gonna try a few Black and Tans....Smithwicks/Guiness tonight. Should be tastey.

Rogue Santa's Private Reserve, probably my favorite Rogue beer to date.

Thanks Santa! :thumbs:

Goldstar.
The best Israeli beer.
302px-Weizenbier.jpg

I had a Red Leni for breakfast, and then a Rock Bottom Brewery Red (cask) and a brown for lunch.
jon

Moylan's Kilt Lifter thanks to Jonas. Interesting beer to say the least; very rich and malty. The beer was very good, but after the first glass, it felt like I was full; like I had just eaten a big ass-meal.

Yesterday evening my wife tried an incredible new Chicken Parmigiana recipe that I have to say was one of the best I've ever had. Afterwards I decided to crack one of the Westy 12's I got in the recent GB. Excellent!!! Then I decided to try the DFH World Wide Stout. :0 I was already buzzin' a li'l from the Westy and the WWS put me over the edge. This is a great beer! The taste of alcohol is present, but not nearly as much as you'd expect for such a high percentage. Of all the beers I've had I'd say it reminded me most of Victory Storm King. My palate is not nearly refined enough to discern any specific flavors, but there is a lot going on. Excellent beer, but tread lightly with this one...... do not attempt to drink this beer on anything less than a full stomach! :whistling:

Moylan's Kilt Lifter thanks to Jonas. Interesting beer to say the least; very rich and malty. The beer was very good, but after the first glass, it felt like I was full; like I had just eaten a big ass-meal.

I love this one ... tons of flavor! Had 3 of these for my bachelor party this past Oct and they kick my a$$!

Three Straubs during the Iggles/Giants game, and a SA Holiday Porter after dinner.

I had a Sam Adams Brown Ale and now Sam Adam Irish Red (loving the Irish Red)

Last night I tried two new beers. First was Sierra Nevada Stout, with which I wasn't very impressed. I also tried DFH India Brown Ale which I thought was pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.