• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked another Antano belicoso and a AF Cuban belicoso. So I decided to end the night with my first Opus X Double Corona. :thumbs:

before dinner it was a gran habano #5 gran robusto
after dinner was a trinidad maduro belicoso

today was an ashton heritage puro sol churchill

Just polished off a Gurkha Legend Torpedo.

Up to this point I'd only had the perfecto version, I really enjoyed the torpedo, more so than the perfecto I'd say.

Great smoke!

Alan inspired me to try the "Tuck-breakfast-of-Champions" this morning so I torched a Taboada Doble Piramide. Good smoke (on a somewhat full stomach) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TABdp.jpg

Alan inspired me to try the "Tuck-breakfast-of-Champions" this morning so I torched a Taboada Doble Piramide. Good smoke (on a somewhat full stomach) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TABdp.jpg

Hey Freebern....respond to this post will ya!

La Gloria Cubano Miami corona extra maduro,ugly as sin but damn sweet.1yr old stick
El Rey DeMundo Robusto suprema Oscuro
Bolivar 05' toro

Never had a Taboada,I have been hearing so much lately about these....must find them cheap and give them a whirl. :rolleyes: :D

Just nubbed a Taboada Gold Medal.

The Fedex package didn't hit my counter top and I was torching - talk about impatience! Maybe it's insanity to smoke a $40 cigar without 1 minute of rest ??? . I figured this was rolled 2 days ago, shipped out of San Diego to San Diego, so what the hell!

This was one fine smoke! I have been told to smoke them young or live with a year sick period or more. I think I'll smoke them young. :whistling:

Thanks Alan for the info and thanks Chris for the encouragement.

Brian

I had a JdN Gran Reserva Belicoso that had been in my humi for 4 months... I had terrible burn problems. The flavor was good when I could enjoy it, but it turned out to be quite disappointing due to the burn. :(

Nick

I had a JdN Gran Reserva Belicoso that had been in my humi for 4 months... I had terrible burn problems. The flavor was good when I could enjoy it, but it turned out to be quite disappointing due to the burn. :(

Nick

Oh damn,that sucks...definately try them again...............great cigar,strong like an antano but way smoother.....same flavors.

Had to smoke an OpusX xXx......................I am done for the night,gonna dry off from the pool and finish my drink.

Mayorga Toro Maddie...
Only got to enjoy about half before the neighbor came over and asked for a hand!!! :angry:

David

Smoked my first cigar late in the evening. Its a AF Cuban Belicoso and will probably fire up a Antano Belicoso when I keg this beer. 15 gallons worth that is. :thumbs:

smoked a AF corona and my first CORO!! The CoRo had a couple years on it and it was mighty tasty. Thanks... :love:

Brandon

During Poker Night:

A. Turrent 2000 and a H.Upmann '44 Vintage Cameroon

Been out of the pocket a few days, but I'm trying to make up for it. Since Friday morning, I've smoked:

• Gispert Lonsdale
• AF Cuban Corona
• AF Short Story
• Padron Londres Maduro

Looking forward to a few more cigars tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.