• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siglo II while grilling turkey kabobs for the family

Ashton VSG Illusion... didn't like it as much as the Tres Mystique I had before. I think I'll stick to the smaller sizes of the brand in the future.

I'm down just 3 choices in the Humidor at home. AF Cuban Belicoso, Antano Belicoso, and Opus X. I'm avoiding the Opus X with a passion as much as I love them, I want to save them for later on down the road after some aging. So I cant wait till the 22nd when I can get a change in cigars. My poor locker is gonna get raided hard core. :D

Tatuaje Noella for breakfast, Oneoff Julieta and a ERDM Choix Supreme for the afternoon, and now I am headed out with a PSP2. Yuuuuuuummy!

Smoked a fuente 8-5-8...my first one and it was from 04' I believe,very tastey,quite sweet and burned perfectly.
Started the day with a fuente sungrown
had a sancho panza dbl maduro churchill
J&J churchill maduro.....it is a local shop banded Oliva O series cigar,damn sweet.
Not sure what I am going to smoke now.

A nice Don Carlos Presidente on the deck.

Just finished a Hemingway Best Seller, good Sunday evening smoke.

Had a few wrapper and burn issues, but the taste was all there. Good stuff.

Last night during poker, RP Vintage 92 torp. and Fuente SS!!!
This morning a ERDM, not sure wich one it was... But, It was pretty damn good!!! :thumbs:

David

Just finished my first DCM while supervising my wife wash the cars (sweet). Nice cigar...I am glad I chose to smoke after a nice steak that I charred on the grill. I was really impressed with the complex flavors and the easy burn. I took that baby down all the way. I'll definatly be smoking more of these bad boys in the future, especially after some nice red meat!

Haven't posted in this thread in awhile, I kinda miss it.
Today I had a Ashton VSG Robusto, which I dont care for that much, but it was given to me by a co-worker. It came from one of the 10ct. boxes and was very good for a cigar I don't like that much.

Now is a Punch Punch that is going down very nicely.

Hemmingway classic and trilogy maduro last night playing dominos.....CAO cammie churchill today at the pool.

LFD Oscuro Especialas...Thanks to Tremayne.

This is without a doubt the best domestic cigar I have smoked had in a long time...Yes boys...It's a nubber.

Gurkha Legend Perfecto. This is my second go with these sticks, the first was a few night ago only a few days after recieving them. The burn then was horrible, this one burned quite a bit better but still had issues. I hope this trend continues so the next one burns even.

Nick

Montecristo Delacroix

Not too impressed. I had let this one dry out, and worked to recover it, so I didn't do it any favors...It was still enjoyable.

Just finished my first DCM while supervising my wife wash the cars (sweet). Nice cigar...I am glad I chose to smoke after a nice steak that I charred on the grill. I was really impressed with the complex flavors and the easy burn. I took that baby down all the way. I'll definatly be smoking more of these bad boys in the future, especially after some nice red meat!

I agree Boone. Loved my first one. Seems like your experience was similar to mine. I'll be getting more of these as well.

I couldnt take it any more so I pulled out a hurt Opus X Reserve D'Chateau which had a nasty damage to the wrapper near the cap so it did hurt the smoke some. no reason to age it in this condition. Plus a glass of Caol Ila 18yo Scotch. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.