• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I watched college hoops (Rock Chalk Jayhawk!) and hung out with bluestone1101 at a local shop. I enjoyed three fine cigars:

Primos Criollo Maduro Robusto
Padron 1964 Imperial Maduro
Litto Gomez Diez Small Batch

An El Rey Del Mundo with a finger of Oban 14. Had to quench the need after reading the La Luna review by Black Plague. Not one of my Favs, but just took the grab from my humidor and that was the first pull. Still a nice consistent smoke.

Doc - I can remember when military could drink in base bars at 18. Crazy they abolished that practice. If you're old enough to fight, you should be able to partake!

Had a Graycliff Crystal yesterday, was very let down by this cigar. I hadn't tried a Graycliff yet, mainly because of their price, so when I got invited to a B1-G1 event, I was excited to give one a try. The construction was what you would expect from a cigar in this price range, but the draw was extremely tight. I Had to smoke it hot to get some worthwhile taste out of it, otherwise it was very bland.

I still have 5 others, including an espresso, so I'm not going to turn my back on them yet, but from what I've seen so far, definately not worth the money.

Johnny-O! Culebra...im in the clouds right now.

The Johnny O's are an excellent cigar.
Did ya smoke all three at once bro.
:whistling:

We'd tried to convince him to, but to no avail. :laugh:

Thanks for all of the hospitality Jake, I'll be coming by tomorrow for another smoke I believe. I know I told you this many times, but the store seriously rocks.

We'd tried to convince him too, but to no avail. :laugh:

Thanks for all of the hospitality Jake, I'll be coming by tomorrow for another smoke I believe. I know I told you this many times, but the store seriously rocks.

I had to eat and get some aspirin. That cigar had me spinning in serious circles....I think im in love.

Im enjoying the Anejo as I type this kevin, thanks again!

Until tomorrow...

Johnny-O aye? Sounds like something to try.

I started the day with a 3 year old Padron churchill...maduro. Nice YELLOW cello.
I have one left :( It smoked real nice, with suggestions of the 64 here and there, but also a little too tangy here and there.

After dinner I had a Pepin JJ Sublime, natural. It smoked perfectly, with great balance, flavor, burn and draw. Turned very creamy into the last third. A perfect cigar!

Been eyeing a Illusion 68 all day...who knows, I might succomb :D

Johnny-O aye? Sounds like something to try.

As far as flavor, they are a really tasty smoke. I have had 3 different cigars, all with an undesirable draw. They taste so good I've decided to give'em another shot. ;)

For me....

Yesterday - Jose Seijas Signature Figurado and CM Secretos

Today - Ashton VSG Illusion and Padilla Miami 8/11

..... all fantastic!

Onyx Reserve No. 2 Belicoso, I'm told it's a full bodied smoke, but it seemed low medium at best. It had some good taste to it, very slight. Some of the best construction I've ever come across, very impressive ash, nearly the entire length of the cigar before the wind blew it off.

Does anybody have a link to those Johnny-O cigars? I tried to find a place that sells them, but can't find one.

I smoked a 5 Vegas A Alpha with a year on it. Sweet stuff!

Oh, and an '06 PSP2 - one of my "not to be replenished anytime soon because I got the letter and I'm laying off" stock. :D

Almost two years on them now and outstanding flavor. :thumbs:

Smoked an Oliva Series V perfecto, good cigar. I definetly will have to try more of these.

this is not as high priced as some . I smoke a genuine couterfeit from JR every other day, il ove em'. if you have not tried them you should. 59 a box. as a matter of fact I will smoke another today.

Angel 100 1961. Lasted nearly 1.5 hrs playing pool. White-light gray ash, easy draw, beautiful smell, lots of white smoke, absolutely perfect.

this is not as high priced as some . I smoke a genuine couterfeit from JR every other day, il ove em'. if you have not tried them you should. 59 a box. as a matter of fact I will smoke another today.

Ya'know, I was looking at those yesterday, wondering if they were any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.