• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you do?

I'm a speech and language therapist with the adult mentally retarded. I course design for horse shows on the side.

Purchasing Manager. I am the purchasing department for an electrical component distrubutor. We sell DIN mount terminal blocks, PCB terminal blocks, circuit breakers, etc., mostly for industrial automation.

I see you live in Louisville....I'm going to be there all day Sunday on a layover. Is there anywhere in town to watch the NFL playoffs and smoke a cigar?

Kevin

I'm a MD-88 Captain for Delta Airlines. Been there 18 years. Like to spend most layovers in Florida for the smoker friendly environment and warm weather.

But I've also have made the pilgrimage to Outlaw for one of their monthly cigar events and got paid while attending :whistling:

Kevin

Captain on the E170 for Republic (Airways Express). I hear ya on getting paid to go places and smoke.

I see you live in Louisville....I'm going to be there all day Sunday on a layover. Is there anywhere in town to watch the NFL playoffs and smoke a cigar?

Kevin

I'm a MD-88 Captain for Delta Airlines. Been there 18 years. Like to spend most layovers in Florida for the smoker friendly environment and warm weather.

But I've also have made the pilgrimage to Outlaw for one of their monthly cigar events and got paid while attending :whistling:

Kevin

Captain on the E170 for Republic (Airways Express). I hear ya on getting paid to go places and smoke.
If you hook up with Shane, don't drink anything he hands you in a mason jar. You may miss your flight out. :whistling:

Bio-Medical Technician...... which means i work on Reverse Osmosis water purification systems and also various medical devices.

I'm a Outreach worker/Prevention Educator for a HIV program. Basically I track down Prostitutes and Junkies and teach them how to protect themselves and others and know there status.

Brian

I'm a BSN prepared RN. I currently work as a staff nurse on a trauma/surgery floor, but next year I plan on going back to school for Anesthesia.

Kevin

Kevin

If you hook up with Shane, don't drink anything he hands you in a mason jar. You may miss your flight out. :whistling:

I actually gave away my last bottle a few months ago. The kiddo has cut back on more than one hobby. Time to make more.

I'm a diereemer. That is i take carbide die and resize the hole in them to draw steel wire through.

John

Swarthy, thin mustachioed, panama hat wearing, unctuous pimp.

Doc.

I work for a little company called Georgia Pacific and make enough ass wipe in one day to keep every azzhole on here clean for a lifetime. :laugh:

I install phone systems. Mainly Nortel VOIP systems. I also do data network cabling. My nice little phone world has merged with the data world so I have been thrust into the IT side of the business.
Learning more and more about networking every day.

I hope the recent filings aren't hurting you!

Credit & Collections Analyst III - Corporate Consumer Sector

I handle seven large corp accts making sure they pay their bills and stay in line. ;)