• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drive?

Daily Driver: '99 Cavalier Z-24, 67k miles, great gas mileage, and actually a great little offroading machine. ;)

In the works: My first car, a '94 T-Bird had the tranny go out at 112k miles. I'm currently (and slowly) putting a manual transmission in. That's going to be a mess, but well worth it. I love that car in a way I can't express in words. :)

'96 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2 dr (me)
2003 BMW 5 Series (wifey)

Cub Cadet 1320 (weekend ride)

NA

vewyphishy said:
I drove a 1999 Honda Prelude up until yesterday afternoon... when I traded it in. Now I drive a 2005 BMW 325i.

Next car won't be until I'm married. Then its just buying cars for HER. :D
Congrats on the new purchase....great little car :thumbs:

I drive a 2003 Ford Expedition and the wife drives a 2003 VW Bug.

2003 Ford F-150 FX4 4x4 with 12K miles

1995 Lexus ES300 (wife) with 85K miles

1993 Ford F-150 2WD SuperCab (302 V8 - Auto) my Daily Driver $60/week in gas

1990 Mazda MPV (wife)

1981 Jeep CJ7 (289 V8 w/auto trans - wife's play toy)

Next:

2000 Ford Excursion - Diesel (wife)

2002 Lincoln LS V8 (me)

M. Gipson

gremlin_77.jpg

Only 463,122 miles!

Chicks dig it.

1991 Mazda Miata with a ghetto turbo setup -- 166k miles -- my track car :D
2004 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab Diesel -- 11k miles
2002 VW Beetle Turbo S -- 45k miles -- wife's car.

LOL @ MMM. Having that mullett you fessed up to having, I would have figured you would have had this version of the Pacer:

pac4x4.gif

bfreebern said:
LOL @ MMM. Having that mullett you fessed up to having, I would have figured you would have had this version of the Pacer:

pac4x4.gif
:sneaky: If only.... :love:

I am thinking about an El Conquistador next as a weekend cruiser.

99' Ford Ranger. Though I say I hate it, I love that thing. I am on my way to a bigger truck and of course a dog for the passanger seat.

'04 Honda Pilot which is supposed to be my vehicle but somehow the wife ends up with it 6 days a week. Sold off my '77 sunburst orange Toyota Celica with 139k on it when I bought the Pilot.

'95 Jetta, which my wife brought home brand new in '95. This is why my wife is no longer able to buy new vehicles. Wish I would have kept the Celica. BTW, 134k on the Jetta.

Gregor

2003 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor...work

2002 Chevy Tahoe 40,000 miles, very nice loaded ...wife

2003 Yamaha Roadstar very nice.... not a car, but all mine :D

Bought the wife a 2000 Ford Explorer - Eddie Bauer edition for finishing Grad School. She loves that thing!

My daily driver is a '04 Saturn Ion 2. I get to drive over 70 miles a day, so I'm saving on gas. :)

I'm looking right now for a weekend cruiser:

Porche Boxter :love:
Audi TT :love:
Chevy Corvette ('05) :love:
Lexus SC430 :love:
Mercedes-Benz SLK350 :love:

I just don't know which to get. Why do they make it all so hard to choose? ???

i have a 2000 volvo C70 convertible that i got when i blew chow in my old beemer. i just loved that car, but i couldn't get the smell out :angry:

barney

That's just too funny. You try Febreze?