• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What do you drive?

Maggs44 said:
Only car is a 2003 Buick LeSabre
Excellent choice!, looked at the LeSabr will car shopping, but stuck with the cheaper Century. We especially didn't want the kids to ruin a nice car that we would have to spend a few years paying off!. A guy I work with is 23 and he has one-nice!. Though at his age, I would've at leat paid another $2-3,000 for a stereo system and tinted windows. :) :p

SFG75 said:
Maggs44 said:
Only car is a 2003 Buick LeSabre
Excellent choice!, looked at the LeSabr will car shopping, but stuck with the cheaper Century. We especially didn't want the kids to ruin a nice car that we would have to spend a few years paying off!. A guy I work with is 23 and he has one-nice!. Though at his age, I would've at leat paid another $2-3,000 for a stereo system and tinted windows. :) :p
Ah, step up to the Park Ave :thumbs:
I think they have three lines of them now:
Park Avenue
Park Avenue Prestige
Park Avenue Ultra

They still have that 3.8 V6 which IMO is one of the best engines GM ever made ;)

Still though, 40K+ is a lot of money which is why I think it's better to by used (well not AS USED as I look at :p ). You could probably find a two to three year old low mileage one for under 20K

96 Jeep Cherokee, no lift kits, quarter million miles. Straight 6 4L rarely a more dependable engine. :)

I'm 6'2" and my daily driver is a '91 geo storm with 170,000. tires good, breaks fair, 28 mpg. Whenever it finally fails.

I'll take over the 1998 Pathfinder and find her a gently preowned trendy something.

'04 Toyota Corolla Sport Pkg - 12k (daily driver)
'99 Dodge Intrepid - 80k (wife's daily)
'90 POS Mazda MPV Minivan - 120k

ol2004alero4d01.jpg

2004 Alero just like the one in the pic above is my daily driver, that I :love: to drive

Me - 2003 EB Expedition
Wife, well she was in a bad accident last month and totaled her new Ultima, so she went out and picked up a crispy new Hemmi 300! What a sweet car! To bad the only time she said I could drive it is if "If she was dieing and needed to be driven to the hospital" :p

2004 Ford Mustang GT

This has been a great car thus far. Shadow Grey, lots of power, just a beautiful car.

Traded in my F150 XLT, though, for it, and I miss having a pickup a little ???

ALostTexan

A Texan without a pickup? No wonder you are lost. By the way, you should of waited one more year for the 05 mustang.

mcgrath4u said:
A Texan without a pickup? No wonder you are lost. By the way, you should of waited one more year for the 05 mustang.
Amen :thumbs:

To BOTH Points :p

03 G35 4dr w/ aero package :love:

03 Highlander, traded in the Expedition a few months before gas prices went beserk.... :thumbs: from 9 mpg to 20+

The bankmobile 2003 Sable who cares
The wife' car soon to be kids car 2001 PT Cruiser purple like Barney
2004 Suburban (assault vehicle)
1968 MGC sunny days with follow vehicle only

mcgrath4u said:
I actually had a chance to see an '05, and thus far, I am actually not too impressed, especially with the interior of the car. I should state, it was the first I got to see up close and personal, not in the magazines or commercials.

Granted, it was only an LX, and I am sure the GT's/Mach's/Cobras will be loaded quite a bit more, but I am not impressed thus far.

I am sure they will grow on me a bit, and I will be stuck with this vehicle for awhile for the new ones to improve.

ALostTexan

The GT's interior actually looks pretty amazing. i get to see a lot of the new cars before they come out being so close to the plants in which they are produced. The 67's look is pretty awsome. Nothing tops the ford GT right now though.

99 Mazda 626. Referred to as OJ. He's black and he's fast! It was given by the previous owner. 5 Speed commuter. And yes, those are lights on the roof rack.

myride.JPG

(The kid in the truck is my little cousin, I didn't think I'd have to explain, but MCGRATH is a wise @$$!) j/k

A 1997 Expedition with just a few "aftermarket" accessories. :p What can I say, it's a company car!! :D

Kayakin, you say that there are foglights on the roofrack. Both of the vehicles in your picture have foglights on the roof. The one on the right looks like it gets good gas mileage. Looks like someone is stealing it from you though.

HA HA! I can't drive 50 miles a day with the truck. My little cousin really loves my lights lol.

The FedEx Truck- 10 hrs a day
95 Mazda B2300 xtra cab
Just bought Wendy a '04 Chevy Venture

*New addition*
15' Malibu with an Evinrude 75 Hustler, trolling motor, fish/depth finder-
boat.jpg