• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What does everyone do?

Jamie76

Just curious what everyone does to pay the bills. I went to school and got a degree in biology with a minor in chemistry. Spent the first few years out of school working in a lab. Now I work in air quality...testing ambient air for pollutants.

I've been thinking of going back to school for my masters degree, but haven't been able to justify the cost and time involved just yet.

Jamie

I work as a Technical Support Rep, and Installation Tech for a Backup Power/Alternative Energy company.

Insurance Agent, and a tobacconist (every now and then) :D

hudsonvalley said:
I have had one job in 29 years.
My Webpage
[snapback]293877[/snapback]​

New Life Trim Repair......I thought that was Bikini Waxing. :laugh:

I'd keep that job too!!

Management & Program Analyst (minor administrative functionary) for an FAA field office, for the past 4½ years.

IT consultant for small to medium sized businesses, kind of not that special, but it pays the bills.

California Civil Litigation Attorney specializing in Products Liability, Personal Injury and Premises Liability.

Spent 20 years in the military working in the logistics field. Retired from that when they said if I want to stay any longer, I was going to the desert...... :D

Now I'm a Federal Civil Serice worker here at the United States Military Academy, West Point where I am a warehouse supervisor of all the required field equipment used by the Corp of Cadets....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Senior Vice President of the Domestic Engineering Department.

Mr. Mom.

I live on grants, scholarships, and federally subsidized loans, your tax dollars hard at work!
As soon as I graduate college I plan to work in distribution and logistics, or possibly technical sales just long enough to put my girlfriend/fiancé through dental school. Then I plan on becoming a professional bum. :whistling:

Career Firefighter for city of Anchorage, hitting my 15 year anniversary this April!

Retired NYC Police Officer.... after 15 yrs

Now I sit around and attempt to make as many HERFs as possible

Wow!

Everything you need in one discussion - attorney, insurance, accountant, IT expert, programming expert :eek:-)

I have been in the natural health industry for over 20 years. Our primary natural products treat the HPV virus (warts, both body and genital), herpes (both cold sore and genital), shingles, hemorrhoids and others.

Brian