• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What does everyone do?

I run the most awesome cigar store in the world! The Outlaw Cigar Company!

electrical construction for 35 years. :cool:

Medically Retired Veteran since 2002. But before that, jack of all trades in labor field.

Logistics Manager for a large retailer....currently working on my MBA.

-D

Communications and Public Relations in the retail industry. I've worked for a variety of companies and have also held jobs in Operations.

I program building automation controllers and then design and program the graphic interface for them. Once I am done the customer can use Internet Explorer or Firefox to interact with the systems.

It's an interesting job, I love the challenge. But it can be stressful at times due to deadlines.

And to think they wouldn't let me in computers class in high school!

I work for some small company, called Coca-cola, u probably never heard of it.

Medical technologist -- molecular diagnostics

I'm still looking for something worth going back to school for and taking on more loans.

Regional Safety Director for a Heavy Equipment Company covering Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Texas.

Shibumi said:
hudsonvalley said:
I have had one job in 29 years.
My Webpage
[snapback]293877[/snapback]​

New Life Trim Repair......I thought that was Bikini Waxing. :laugh:

I'd keep that job too!!
[snapback]293881[/snapback]​
No, I couldn't handle bikini waxing for a living. It seems like that would be just one fu(king thing after another. :)

Lee said:
Hunt down asshats... :laugh:
[snapback]293983[/snapback]​
Da dit - da da da - dit dit dit - dit dit dit dit - dit dit - dah - dit dit dah dah dit dit.

:cool: I'm a freelance gynocoligist :laugh:
No really i'm a boiler plant operator shift leader/ steamfitter

Brokeass college student using your tax dollars to pillage and destroy Outlaw Cigars, but when i get out i hope to run the marketing department of a major market radio station, but most likely run the marketing department of a KC station, and DJ.

I went to school at the University of Nevada at Reno, got a degree in Logistics Management. Then I went and broke my parents heart and work as full time Firefighter paramedic. I just hit 8 years with my department.

Ken