• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

I think it was B.B. King who once said, "Blues is a black man's music. Country is a white man's Blues.
Ya got to love drinking, fighting and cheating songs.
Doc

128113-L-LO.jpg

Another fella that now lives in Texas.

Doc

s-l300.jpg

If you love the Stax sound, you'll love these guy. As the story goes, an African American woman walked up to the lead singer, grabbed him by the hand and said, "You know, that white is going to rub off one of these days".
That's my last spin of the night. I've got to go to bed.
Doc

Last edited:
s-l300.jpg

If you love the Stax sound, you'll love these guy. As the story goes, an African American woman walked up to the lead singer, grabbed him by the hand and said, "You know, that white is going to rub off one of these days".
That's my last spin of the night. I've got to go to bed.
Doc
Added to my listening library on Tidal.

I don't work. I've been retired for 3yrs. I even stopped playing live music. Hanging around in bars until 4am kind of lost its appeal

Doc

OK Doc, you'll like this one. Modern Blues shouter with an old time attitude. This one is from 2000 and I got it a few years ago at a yard sale for 50 cents and it is worth paying the full ride for if you get it.
image.php

OK Doc, you'll like this one. Modern Blues shouter with an old time attitude. This one is from 2000 and I got it a few years ago at a yard sale for 50 cents and it is worth paying the full ride for if you get it.
image.php
Already hip to her, my friend. Not many get by me, either.

Last edited:
I going to give that a listen, Devin, but you reminded me of an album I haven't played in a long time.
g02869.jpg

Doc

Back