• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

One of my favorites. My son also Loves it.
Gilmour is among my favorite guitarists.
View attachment 13907

I'll raise you The Division Bell:

R-1217799-1201465373.jpeg.jpg

All In
You can get the 4 channel Wish You Were Here in the Immersion box and the 4 channel Atom Heart Mother is coming out on Nov 11th in the giant 27 disk $550 box set but until then the 8 track or this album are the only official versions.
Pink+Floyd+Atom+Heart+Mother+-+Quad+489476.jpg
WishYouWereHereQuadLabel.jpg

Last edited:
OdettaAtTownHall.jpg

After washing with Audio Intelligent 3 Step, I'm impressed by how good this album sounds. The freakin' thing is nearly 60yrs old. I only have one other Odetta album and it's basically Odetta does the Kingston Trio. Not exactly my idea of Folk music.

Doc

Thanks Ray, it'll be here day after tomorrow.

Doc

Thanks Ray, it'll be here day after tomorrow.

Doc
No problem That is the set I have and even though it doesn't contain the Town Hall album it was enough that I was willing to let it go. :)

R-2041746-1260357457.jpeg.jpg

Although he considers himself a Texan, he's actually from Tarrytown NY. With David Bromberg who also hails from the same place.
Vinyl of course, first pressing.
Doc

Wasn't he and Doug in some group with Freddy? Not really the music I paid attention too but I remember something along those lines.

Damned if I know. I was introduced to this music on WMMR of all places. It was a little on the Country side for me, but I've grown into it. Who knows, I might pick up some Bartok next week:eek:

Doc

Bartok I've got and can help you with, Freddy et al I can't.

Moved on to:

Pink_Floyd,_Wish_You_Were_Here_(1975).png

Between all the meetings today, I've made it through The Division Bell, Pulse and now this.

It's ok. I know he was a Folk music guy but Hungarian folk violin doesn't resonate with me yet.:D

Doc

I've always wondered if Aaron Neville's vocal style was influenced by Freddy Fender.

eta: Damn, now you guys have got me listening to wrist cutting music.

Last edited: