• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

R-3361472-1426544613-6653.jpeg.jpg

Arrived last week. Got it through the RCM this morning. I think I got a deal. First pressing, still sealed. It almost hurts to play, but I buy records to listen to, not to look at.

Doc

This past weekend I finished my trip on the road to RED and what a trip it was. 21 CDs, a DVD and 2 Blu-rays covering 5 complete concerts 5.1 mixes, a now official bootleg, the original album and remixes. Whew! I'm good for awhile until I tackle the Thrak or Starless box sets.

41%2BlBnmWYcL.jpg

Watched this again yesterday...

Oh - Saw - Post Modern Jukebox on Sat. Great fun!

This past weekend I finished my trip on the road to RED and what a trip it was. 21 CDs, a DVD and 2 Blu-rays covering 5 complete concerts 5.1 mixes, a now official bootleg, the original album and remixes. Whew! I'm good for awhile until I tackle the Thrak or Starless box sets.

That's quite a commitment.

A lot of Zeppelin today. Been trying to see how many songs have obvious Lord of The Rings references. I had totally forgotten and while playing "Battle of Evermore" for my son, after I think one of Doc's posts reminding me of Sandy Denny's vocals, my son and I got all fired up to figure it all out.

Robben Ford - Tiger Walk
Herb Ellis - Nothing But The Blues

Would you believe......
goodman%20carnigie.jpg

Not the best recording, there was one mic hanging from the ceiling and it was recorded on 16" acetate disks at the time before transferred to tape in 1950. That is a small price to pay for an historic concert.

Would you believe it? My household is a Neilson household. We're responsible for the radio likes and dislikes of 1K people. Boy, are they in for a surprise.

Doc

Would you believe it? My household is a Neilson household. We're responsible for the radio likes and dislikes of 1K people. Boy, are they in for a surprise.

Doc
So you are saying you are to blame for the state of American radio?

:eek:

So you are saying you are to blame for the state of American radio?

:eek:
If I have anything to do with it we'll have more Jack Benny and less (add any talk show radio host here). That should keep me out of hot water.

Doc

Aynsley Lister - Tower Sessions
Henrik Freischlader - Night Train To Budapest Farewell Tour Live 2014
Oz Noy - Who Gives a Funk