• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What music are you listening to currently?

https://www.musicdirect.com/Search?manufacturer=Ortofon&sort=popularity|DESC&page=2&c1=tab-products&c2=grid
Well, it's half black, now.;) It seems to me, it used to be called the 2M mono black. I may be wrong, but I don't think so this time.

Doc
From what I was reading the Limited or Special Edtion 2M mono was based on the Black because it had a lower output while the one you and I are looking at isn't and has a higher output. I don't know where the Beatles version fits in the scheme of things.

From what I was reading the Limited or Special Edtion 2M mono was based on the Black because it had a lower output while the one you and I are looking at isn't and has a higher output. I don't know where the Beatles version fits in the scheme of things.
You'd think after 10yrs I'd know better than to disagree with Ray.:oops:

Doc

Bill Evans Trio - Sunday at the Village Vanguard
Bireli Lagrene - Blue Eyes

This is a set of 18 CDs that are out of Russia. Probably not as legal as some other releases but certainly not bootleg quality either. You can find them on Amazon and ebay or on the 'net for download. The titling is odd and anything after "A Collection of Blues Songs" probably doesn't apply to what is actually on the CD. For example - the first group listed is from North Carolina not Tennessee or San Francisco. Well worthwhile though if you run across them.
a40a262a71ac02422b0d3633db37c1c8.jpg

Jim Hall - Live!
Thelonious Monk - Thelonious Monk Trio
J. Geils Band - Live Full House

Jim Hall - Live!
Thelonious Monk - Thelonious Monk Trio
J. Geils Band - Live Full House

Great recommendation on J. Geils. Listening to Live Full House as I type. Great album, Peter Wolf is amazing.

Still listening to a lot of J Roddy Walston and the Business.

It is "whom" anyway.
I'm pretty sure the nominative case pro-noun is appropriate here. Assuming he meant "Who is that" or "Who are they" of course.;) Or am I missing something, as usual?

Doc

I was
I'm pretty sure the nominative case pro-noun is appropriate here. Assuming he meant "Who is that" or "Who are they" of course.;) Or am I missing something, as usual?

Doc
I was thinking more along the lines of "Whom are you talking about."

My original reply was simply too pedantic.

Doc

Last edited:
I read yesterday that Chuck Berry, who is turning 90, is releasing his first album in 38 yrs. I suppose I have to have it. Anyone else buying it?

Doc