• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ain't in the least bit Irish but I thought I would pick up some Irish whiskey in the spirit of the holiday. Redbreast 12 is pretty awesome, I must say.

So I ain't in the least bit Irish but I thought I would pick up some Irish whiskey in the spirit of the holiday. Redbreast 12 is pretty awesome, I must say.

Great minds think alike. Ok, sorry for the insult Khari, but I did the exact same thing. I could've sworn I've had this before but there's no way I would've forgotten this. What amazing complexity out of an Irish whiskey, I had pretty much written them off as a less potent cousin of Scotch, but this thing would hold its own IMO. What a great way to end an evening.

I celebrated St. Patty's day like any good Italian. A few glasses of a nice Castello Banfi Chianti Classico Reserva 2007.

Great minds think alike. Ok, sorry for the insult Khari, but I did the exact same thing. I could've sworn I've had this before but there's no way I would've forgotten this. What amazing complexity out of an Irish whiskey, I had pretty much written them off as a less potent cousin of Scotch, but this thing would hold its own IMO. What a great way to end an evening.

Exactly! Up until now I didn't think much of Irish whiskey at all. I'll have some Redbreast 12 on the bar at all times going forward.

Bought a bottle of Benriach 15yo Dark Rum Wood Finish and tried it Saturday, and was very happy with it! I'll be drinking more of that. Was gifted a bottle of Macallan 12yo that was opened tonight. Seems a bit sweeter than my usual favorite(Balvenie DW)... I'll have to try them side by side soon.

If I drank bourbon everyday the 1783 would be my everyday bourbon.

Little burn, not bad though. I liked it to be honest. Although, at that price I like Evan Williams 1783 better. $5 cheaper and smoother IMHO.

Balvenie Doublewood. Wow great stuff. Just now venturing into scotches and thanks to some of AVB's reviews...I picked a good one to start the bar at when comparing other ones.

Swapping between Glen Grant ( a good entry level Scotch ) and Tamdhu and Dimple Pinch 15yo, 2 fingers of each with a cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.