• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balvenie 12 Year Old Doublewood poured through a Vinturi. Dangerously smooth going down.

Balvenie 12 Year Old Doublewood poured through a Vinturi. Dangerously smooth going down.

DO you notice benefit from the venturi? I have one and it works pretty well accelerating and opening up wine. I keep forgetting to give it a go on some of my spirits.

Anyhow to keep on track, I had a glass of Laphroaig Triple Wood. Bottle has been open for about a month and this dram seemed much more balanced than my original tasting . Not sure if it was me or the bottle but, this was very, very good and IMHO appeared to have benefitied from some time to open up. I really enjoyed it this time around.

Laphroaig 18 tonight.

Staying with the bourbons for a while. Tonight it's Old Rip Van Winkle 10/107

Will be enjoying some Glenfiddich 21 yo Gran Reserva Rum Cask finish this evening, will post a review tomorrow.

Had a glass of PHC Cognac. Man O' Man this is one tasty dram. Definitely catapulted itself to the top of my favorites list.

If you see any of these on the shelves be sure to grab yourself one, you will not be disappointed.

Glenmorangie Nectar D'or, finely crafted by the Sixteen Men of Tain!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

The very last of my Glenfiddich 15 Cask Strength. It was great while it lasted.

Balvenie caribean cask. Great stuff

I am really enjoying my bottle of this....

Finally got my hands on some Van Winkle Special Reserve 12yo on Friday got what I believe to be the last bottle available in the state. Had a glass on Friday and Sunday night. Another winner from BT / VW here.

Having never had this before it stared off a lot like the WLW on entry then went in a slightly different direction with a softer more vanilla / char. Great offering just wish that this was not so hard to get up here.

Yea it's easy to get spoiled with that stuff. I'll have to try the WLW.

Lol I like trying different mixes. I knew you would post if I said that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.