• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the Cardhu 12 again last night, really good stuff. According to AVB its used in several JW blends, I'll have to look for it next time!

Had a few glasses of Angels Envy from Lincoln Henderson last night. This is a damn good and really smooth Bourbon finished in port barrels. Not too bad for around $45 either.

Anyone tried this one yet? I think it's pretty new to the scene.

Had a Great Divide 18th IPA and a Stone Russian Stout after a terrible day on the course.

Laphroaig 10

Bottled in 1974. :cool:

Waited a while to crack THAT one, didn't ya? :laugh:

I'm curious . . . has the flavor profile/character changed over the years? How does the taste compare with a Laphroaig 10 bottled in the last year or two?

And most importantly, did you steal it out of your Dad's liquor cabinet while you were in high school? ;)

~Boar

Actually I got it out of my father's liquor cabinet about 2 years ago. It is more forward then what we can get today, certainly a more iodine aspect to it. I've had it open for a few months now and I'm enjoying it more every time and I doubt if it makes it through June. If you've ever had it, the Ardbeg 1977 would be pretty close.

Drowning my sorrows of a Rangers lose to the Devils in a brand new bottle of Monkey Shoulder....oh, and I used my new scotch glass tonight for the first time.

Chieftain's Cigar Malt III to go with a old cloth band Oliva "O" Orion Maduro Great cigar I wish they still made them.

Casa Noble Anejo. This is some great cactus juice. It is definitely some of my favorite Tequila. Unfortunately, I Finished of my bottle last night. Too bad there are no local distributors I picked this up in Jersey last year. I've been eying the Single Barrel Anejo for a while as well. Anyone have any access to either of these?

Casa Noble Anejo. This is some great cactus juice. It is definitely some of my favorite Tequila. Unfortunately, I Finished of my bottle last night. Too bad there are no local distributors I picked this up in Jersey last year. I've been eying the Single Barrel Anejo for a while as well. Anyone have any access to either of these?

Saw that down here...about $100 a bottle. What did you pay when you bought it?

Jameson on the rocks, literally.

408af1f5-403a-dd50.jpg

Van Winkle Lot B with a Diamond Crown Maximus Standford's 90th. What an amazing pairing this turned out to be. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.