• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one Stanford's left, you might have give me an idea.

Some balvenie 15 single barrel scotch.... I just bought a bottle of it today! It was between the macallen 15 fine oak series and chose the balvenie since I like the 12 double wood so much. :)

Some balvenie 15 single barrel scotch.... I just bought a bottle of it today! It between the macallen 15 fine oak series and chose the balvenie since I like the 12 double wows so much.
how is it? Is it worth the 80 bucks?

It was good! I've only had one so far so expect a review in the next couple of days.... Possibly tonight lol. But I do like it so far.

Arbelour abundah. Never quite know what to say but wow. Pretty complex for my newb palate but great stuff. I'm learning.

Arbelour abundah. Never quite know what to say but wow. Pretty complex for my newb palate but great stuff. I'm learning.

I love the A'bunadh. Great choice. Having a glass of Glenlivet Nadurro. Really nice change of pace. Really sharp and fruity flavor and cask strength never hurt anything. :).

A buddy keeps telling me about the Nadurro. I might have to try it out.

Sealey rum. Excellent. I'm not much of a rum drinker because I have yet to jump into the rum lines but definitely setting the bar with this one.

Balvenie Signature this evening.

I polished off a bottle of the EH Taylor Tornado bourbon last night.

Brought home a bottle of Benriach Dark Rum 15 last night and had a dram---okay, a couple drams---of that with a San Cristobal Fabuloso. Tonight's going to be Buffalo Trace bourbon.

~Boar

As "half a doctor" I would probably diagnose that as split personality.

The very last dram of my bottle of Glendronach 1995 Single Cask. Man, that was a lovely bottle of Scotch. I'm really going to miss it!

~Boar

Status
Not open for further replies.