• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A glass of MacMyra, Forgot that swedish whisky and since I was doing boxes yesterday I tought I'd revisit this bottle. Cask strengh 102 proof apparent to what an Highland would give up but with something more on the finish I don't know what maybe it's the fact that the cask are aged in a old mine shaft 200ft deep...who knows !

A bit of a 25 yo private bottling of Willett was the dram of the evening.

Woodford Double Wheated for Bourbon Day

What did you think of the Woodford Reserve Double Wood, and how does it compare to Woodford's standard fare? I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

a6937b91-d972-b784.jpg

Some of this will be in my glass tonight. 30th birthday.

Your photo gave me a craving for some Balvenie 21 Portwood. Nice to revisit an old friend.

The wife and I are enjoying Compass Box's Flaming Heart. This is awesome stuff. Smoky to start with a nice, long, sweet finish. If you see it, buy it.

Last night I ended up on the patio with the wife for 3 hours. I started with a pour of Ron Zacapa Solera. It is an excellent rum and it was enjoyed but, I just find it to be a little sweet for my palate. I then moved onto a Balvenie Carribean Cask. Gotta say I really enjoy this dram it has morphed into on of my favorites. To cap the night I decided to move onto a dram of the Balvenie 1993 Portwood. This was the perfect night cap it was a little more well rounded and smoother than the Carribean and just a cut above.

All in all a damn nice night.

Last night I ended up on the patio with the wife for 3 hours. I started with a pour of Ron Zacapa Solera. It is an excellent rum and it was enjoyed but, I just find it to be a little sweet for my palate. I then moved onto a Balvenie Carribean Cask. Gotta say I really enjoy this dram it has morphed into on of my favorites. To cap the night I decided to move onto a dram of the Balvenie 1993 Portwood. This was the perfect night cap it was a little more well rounded and smoother than the Carribean and just a cut above.

All in all a damn nice night.

Got the 93 also from AVB's buy, good stuff. Like you said, smooooth.

I'm back enjoying the Flaming Heart.

Is Compass Box vatted single malt or blended scotch?

Bruichladdich Rocks!

(Father's Day gift from my kids.)

Really enjoying this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.