• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

It can be, Tom. There is what we called "Red Tuna" from the Mediterranean that is considered much better. Also, my Nonna used to say they took more care canning it. Olive Oil may help a lot too.

eta: And, Nonna would only use Italian Tuna. I asked her why her Tuna salad was so much better. This was without mayo. Italian style with Shallot or red onion, vinegar, Olive Oil., etc.
One thing I'll tell you to avoid eating out of a can is Tamales. NEVER buy/eat those. Never. If you have. I'm sorry.

Whatsamatter, don't like jerky? It's all natural. Kids these days.

Doc

Last edited:
One thing I'll tell you to avoid eating out of a can is Tamales. NEVER buy/eat those. Never. If you have. I'm sorry.

I left home at 16. I remember buying a can of those, among some other cheap canned goods. Only can I've ever bought. That was about 45 years ago. I can only imagine that they are much worse today.

Well, all this Tamale Talk, we went to the best Mexican Place in town after my son got out of school. Shrimp Fajitas, Nachos w/ Queso and Beef, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Salsa/Chips, Rice, etc. My son tried and loved the Fried Ice Cream.

Well, all this Tamale Talk, we went to the best Mexican Place in town after my son got out of school. Shrimp Fajitas, Nachos w/ Queso and Beef, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Salsa/Chips, Rice, etc. My son tried and loved the Fried Ice Cream.

Please tell me you put cheese on those Shrimp Fajitas....

Please tell me you put cheese on those Shrimp Fajitas....
Have you lost your mind? :D

No cheese, but plenty other nice veggies. Plenty of cheese on the Nachos and dip too. My son may have poured some dip on his portion. We ate family style, sharing several dishes.

I was watching a show called "Chopped" on the food network and they had canned whole chicken... That's disgusting.
wLwk2.jpg