• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats the sense.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
...of making 40+ post a day and having nothing useful to say?
fou.gif
questionwht.gif

Hey Kenny,

Some people are just plain addicted to this place and love to toss in their .02 on all the interesting topics. :D

Hell, I'm so full of myself, I think my $.02 is worth a Nickle

:p

j/k :lookup:

Yeah, I think we know that we are not in the same ballpark, isn't that nice to know?? :)

Oh Oh,

PB are you feeling a little rambunctious?

Or did you and LD go out drinking again tonight??? :D

Actually, I spent the day smoking Cigars and driving different vehicles around a road track at the speedway. It is amazing what a Z06 Vette will do for the adrenilin (sp) :thumbs: Might do it again tomorrow so I can come start more fights :p

I see the sence in it with no problem at all Kenny. Is someone posting 40 times and saying nothing causing you so much injury that it even was worth commenting on. It seems to me, that when we were sitting in that bar in Grapevine, you gave me a great piece of advice.

" It is just the Internet, nothing worth getting uptight about could be said in ones and zeros"

At least I have remembered that! :)

You shouldn't assume I'm "uptight" as you say or am being caused "injury" ....... LOL...... just asking a question. Not sure why you have found it necessary to make those assumptions.
offt.gif

One more time....slower this time.....

Whats...the...sense...in...making...40...post...a...day...and...not...having...anything...to... say?

Allofus123 said:
You shouldn't assume I'm "uptight" as you say or am being caused "injury" ....... LOL...... just asking a question. Not sure why you have found it necessary to make those assumptions.
offt.gif

One more time....slower this time.....

Whats...the...sense...in...making...40...post...a...day...and...not...having...anything...to... say?
i can certainly see the sense in that!

it''s a BB. on the internet. WHO GIVES A FLYIN FRACK IF IT
MAKES SENSE OR NOT!!
it's all just 0's and 1's and doesn't cost us 1 bit extra, so BFD!
i find his posts somewhat amusing. if you don't, don't read them.
who died and left you the post police. geez! lighten up.
we have alot of new people on here. each has their own way
about them. i am enjoying the diversity. and i don't feel it's
anyone's place to make decisions for everyone on what is "worthy"
and what is not. piss and moan, god i just got divorced, i don't need this.
there, that is the end of my pointless drivel.

todd

Here's to inciting a riot...

SOME people need lots of guns and a BIG post count to make up for things...

[I'm just poking at the Dawg here...Don't think I'm serious now, it's CP after all.]

Well, it looks like a few of us ate our Wheaties last night aye....... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
Well, it looks like a few of us ate our Wheaties last night aye....... :D :thumbs: :p
Like this crowd need any more bran and fiber! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.