• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats your job?

coventrycat86 said:
lucasbuck said:
Owner/Operator of a small nutrition store. We sell mostly supplements and sports nutrition. Been doin' it for 10 years now and still lovin' it. There is nothing like being your own boss :D
Hey Craig,

Got any openings? :D

I'm "between jobs" and looking to "change careers" (that means I'll try anything :D )
LMAO! Why, you thinking of relocating to Utah Bill? :D

I'm the Marketing Designer and Technical Editor for the Commercial Technology unit of the international engineering firm Parsons (parsons.com). Basically, I'm the design support for about 3000 folks :thumbs: I also seem to know more about MS Word than anyone I've ever met :p. So, in a way, I'm tech support too.

Cheers,
Dixie

My degree is Biology with and emphasis in Natural Resourses and a Natural Resources Minor.

I am the Executive Director of a 300 acres non-profit wildlife property.
Potawatomi Wildlife Park

Gunpowder said:
My degree is Biology with and emphasis in Natural Resourses and a Natural Resources Minor.

I am the Executive Director of a 300 acres non-profit wildlife property.
Potawatomi Wildlife Park
Dude thats so cool. Thats really all I have to say. :)

Regional Territory Manager for a Wholesale Floorcovering Distributor based out of Charleston, SC. My area of expertise is hard surface flooing (Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors and Sheet Vinyl). I am responsible for sales and marketing in an area from Atlanta GA nortth to Chattanooga TN. The best part of my job is never doing the same thing 2 days in a row. I have a short attention span.

:D

IBPikin said:
Regional Territory Manager for a Wholesale Floorcovering Distributor based out of Charleston, SC. My area of expertise is hard surface flooing (Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Floors and Sheet Vinyl). I am responsible for sales and marketing in an area from Atlanta GA nortth to Chattanooga TN. The best part of my job is never doing the same thing 2 days in a row. I have a short attention span.

CP members get discounts? :D

Matt R said:
On a serious note, I am an Operations Manager for USL Manufacturing. Universal Sports Lighting We design, market and build sports lighting systems for all markets. It's more than likely that you have something I had a part in making in your town or a town nearby.
Matt R is a light polluter :p

dvickery said:
engineer for an oil company...23 years and i still love my job.

derrek :)
To heck with discounts on flooring, I want to know if CP members can get discounts on freakin' GASOLINE from derrek :D

Mental health worker going on 25 years with the University of Utah. Now focusing on substance abuse (not mine, other folks'!) and dual diagnosis.

Definitely an area where you have to leave your work at the office! :D

Hey CC, if you like conservative politics, you'd LOVE Utah!! :sign:

I have a degree in Maritime Administration, and I charter ships and broker cargo, in the bulk industry. It's fun, but I'm moving to a tanker company, should be more fun and more money. :thumbs: :D

Gunpowder said:
IBPikin said:

CP members get discounts? :D
I'm getting ready to redo my kitchen in hardwood (laminate)...so that would be super :p

Cheers,
Dixie