• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past week I bought a box of Bolivar Gold Medals and a box of Fuente Hemingway Maduro Signatures.
I couldn't believe I was able to find the Hemi Maduros. I search every store I go into all year looking for these.

Edited to include todays purchases! 11--29-07
Found a great store today loaded with Anejo's:
Bought 4 Sharks, Two each 46's and 49's
Also got some Hemingway Classic Maduros and a Padron 1926 40th Anniversary Maduro!

I am in cigar heaven!!!!!

3 - Anejo #55
3 - Anejo #77
3 - RP Decades
3 - Indian Tabac 10th Anniversarys
15 - Gurkha Shaggys
6 - Edge Sumatras
1 - Box of RP Juniors
1 - Bundle of Famous Hondurans

1 cab of PLPC
gallery_6026_403_41595.jpg

1 cab of HOYO EPICURE No.1 (Vintage 2000, no band)
gallery_6026_403_59964.jpg

1 box of SAN LUIS REY REGIOS
gallery_6026_403_153045.jpg

gallery_6026_403_12778.jpg

Hit the mother load this week.
Anejo
17, 77's
box of 50's

10 Hemingway maddie
passed on a box of hemingway maddie signatures. Ran out of money. :(

Picked up 4 Anejo 77's and a Davidoff Petite Corona just now. I think i'm going to head outside and try out the Davidoff now.

I've been busy buying them dang Anejo's!!! Finally found some so I had to stock up. Was able to get the 46, 49, corona, robusto, and the 77 (shark). I hope these are as good as everyone says.
B

Bought 5 Anejo 46's earlier this week, and just placed an order for 15 Gurhka Triple Ligeros, and the "Uber-premium" Gurkha 5 stick sampler. Oh! And I bought a Camacho Corojo torp - which I smoked last night. Nice stogie. :)

Sarge, that is a beautiful sampler! Enjoy it! (thank you for the pictures as well!!!)

Just got a good deal on 2 boxes of '05 PAN torps. Then I went a little nuts and bought a GOF sampler that has 2 robusto, 2 double robusto and a churchill in it. What the heck it's the holiday season.

Status
Not open for further replies.