• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2015

I've been smoking my way through the new Roma Craft "Catador de las petite coronas", and if you are a fan of the strength in the Aquitaine and Cromagnon lines, you may want to track these down. They are small enough that they won't hurt you (the little Neanderthal has that potential), but man they are all the cigar you will need. Good stuff.

zeemanb said:
I've been smoking my way through the new Roma Craft "Catador de las petite coronas", and if you are a fan of the strength in the Aquitaine and Cromagnon lines, you may want to track these down...
Got my hands on a box and also a few more Cromagnon Mode 5 to round out the order. Saving the PCs for the colder months when I don't want to spend as much time outdoors.

eefcd0653b596843699f7662abbc52b1.jpg

MichaelD said:

I've been smoking my way through the new Roma Craft "Catador de las petite coronas", and if you are a fan of the strength in the Aquitaine and Cromagnon lines, you may want to track these down...
Got my hands on a box and also a few more Cromagnon Mode 5 to round out the order. Saving the PCs for the colder months when I don't want to spend as much time outdoors.

I smoked one of the Cromagnon PC's on the drive home last night.  I don't think they are traditional petite coronas, I think they have invented some kind of shrink ray that takes full sized, full strength toros and zaps them into little cigars with all of that condensed strength.  Great cigars, but I haven't had to back off of a pc in quite a while.  

I was finally able to get some viaje holiday blend candy canes! Tried one last night and it was fantastic.

Picked up a Rabid Reindeer and Nasty Nutcracker from a local BAM. I'm surprised they still had some from last year.

Got a box of Monte #2's at a good price, always room in the cabinet for those....... :cool:

Bought a nice sampler off CI and also a Honduran sampler as I'm trying to try other things. Everything for the most part seems to be Nicaraguan

Rooke said:
Bought a nice sampler off CI and also a Honduran sampler as I'm trying to try other things. Everything for the most part seems to be Nicaraguan
You should consider doing the newbie trade. Let one of our guys hook you up.

MichaelD said:

I agree with this 100 percent... It is rule number two when you join CP :D
It is actually called the Newbie Sampler Trade, and you can find it here...

Got some fivers of El Gueguense from the new Foundation Cigar Co. and Caldwell Blind Man's Bluff on the way. This is what I do now...smoke enough to be able to squeeze in five cigars of whatever is new when it's released.

MichaelD said:
Definitely do a newbie trade. I just did one with Niko and received an amazing selection.

I just bought a box of 14 JL #'1s. I haven't bought a box of cigars in a long time but the wife is easing up a bit on me. :thumbs:

Light this! said:
I just bought a box of 14 JL #'1s. I haven't bought a box of cigars in a long time but the wife is easing up a bit on me. :thumbs:
Just take it slow.  This time next year should be back to normal maybe.

zack3140 said:
Definitely do a newbie trade. I just did one with Niko and received an amazing selection.
Trying to PM but tapatalk keeps saying my message won't work and on Google chrome it keeps logging me out with every action. I'll try on the desktop when I get home from work.