• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

There's got to be a joke in there somewhere....:p

Nice container!
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................that's what she said.

A few singles thanks to Madmonk and DevinCole for the inspiration. And a few of a stick I had once, really enjoyed and never got around to picking up more.

3x illusione fumas d'amore lagunas
3x room 101 namakubi ltd tiburon

My Buena Vistas showed up this afternoon. Think they are going to need a good nap before I attempt to smoke any since they were on the road for a week.

Nice score on the San Juans! I missed out last time they were up. I'd love to hear your thoughts on them when you get around to smoking one.

I've always been a fan of the Le Hoyo line, so I'm pretty excited to try these. Hoping for good weather this weekend!

I received a sample packs of fox and the hound from Durango pipe tobacco cigars. A friend of a friend was talking about them. I was a little skeptical of them because I don't like flavored cigars. But I've got to give credit when credits do.... it was pretty good! Not what I was expecting. Has anyone had or heard for these before?

Feeling like this is a shameless plug.... Cigar Pass forum etiquette says that you should introduce yourself first in the proper thread.

I received a sample packs of fox and the hound from Durango pipe tobacco cigars. A friend of a friend was talking about them. I was a little skeptical of them because I don't like flavored cigars. But I've got to give credit when credits do.... it was pretty good! Not what I was expecting. Has anyone had or heard for these before?
Please introduce yourself in the introduction section of the forum. If you are a vendor, there is also an appropriate section to post about products and or specials.

Some Oliva Serie O Robusto and some Fuente Rosado Magnum R 44. These are hands down, in my opinion, as good or if not better than some CC's. They just hit that good spot on my palette. They are also very consistent blend wise year to year, unlike having to hunt down that perfect/nicer box of Habanos from vendor of your choice. I haven't had these in my life for sometime and needed to right that wrong.

Looks like I will have to order some Oliva Serie O's, thanks.

The Magnum R 44 is one of my favorite Fuente cigars that never disappoints, unfortunately not so much with the other sizes in the line. I always compare them to the 44 and they just don't measure up.