• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

5- Rocky Patel Royale Toro $8.10 each
5-Ashton VSG Torpedo $11.25 each
CigarandPipes.com
with the 10% off Code: Cigars2016

Attachments

• RockyRoyale.jpeg
    RockyRoyale.jpeg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AshtonVSG.jpeg
    AshtonVSG.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
5- Rocky Patel Royale Toro $8.10 each
5-Ashton VSG Torpedo $11.25 each
CigarandPipes.com
with the 10% off Code: Cigars2016
You're not posting in the right section of the forum. You should be posting in the retailers section. Please refrain from posting in the incorrect areas or you will be reported as a spammer.

Picked up the below this week
5 Pack-Galan Reserva-Apuestos & Gallardos
5 Pack-San Cristobal-Robustos
Box-25-La Aurora Cameroon Belicosos

Attachments

• HUMIDOR3.JPG
    HUMIDOR3.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 17
  • HUMIDOR1.jpg
    HUMIDOR1.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 18
  • HUMIDOR2.jpg
    HUMIDOR2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 14
C&C Rollback Toro maduro. $3.49
The one that started it all. 20160305_181044.jpg

Picked up the below this week
5 Pack-Galan Reserva-Apuestos & Gallardos
5 Pack-San Cristobal-Robustos
Box-25-La Aurora Cameroon Belicosos
Are those San Cristobal Revelation Robustos? One of my new favorites!

Well I needed some 2011 LESF to compare to the new ones and with the help of my good friend Bill I was able to acquire these.

IMG_5102_zpsfecr1bew.jpg

Are those San Cristobal Revelation Robustos? One of my new favorites!

Yes
I really love these robustos .They have all the Flavors I love. Going to pick up a fiver of the Odyssey size next week for a longer smoke.

image.jpeg Speaking of Diamond Crown...

I went on a little buying spree a couple of weeks ago between grabbing a few auction site deals, attending a couple of boxes at cigar shop events and even buying stuff through CP brothers.

I was able to jenga all of this into the humidor, but now I'm out of room. Also, I purchased the stuff for a coolidor. Now I have room again...

View attachment 12119 Speaking of Diamond Crown...

I went on a little buying spree a couple of weeks ago between grabbing a few auction site deals, attending a couple of boxes at cigar shop events and even buying stuff through CP brothers.

I was able to jenga all of this into the humidor, but now I'm out of room. Also, I purchased the stuff for a coolidor. Now I have room again...
Lol I laughed when you said "jenga all of this", can't tell you how many times I've seen Josh play cigar Tetris each time a new box comes in :p

I didn't think I could fit it all, but some of the boxes were smaller then I thought they would be and one of the boxes went to the box split group and so is now empty. But yes, I can now claim value for having developed those Tetris skills oh so many years ago. :)

Yes, it's always fun watching a new "cigar Tetris" player's opening moves. Better get another coolerdor ... Brrrahahaha!

Nice picks Scap. I forgot you live so close to the shop that created the h-town series. They're all on my never shrinking list of cigars I want to try.