• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture001.jpg

Kristoff Maduro Torpedo's (minus one..lol)

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Sand Shark, Shark and Opus Shark!!!

8 Trini Reyes from '03
5 RASS from '01
5 Monte Especiales from '98
7 QDO Gran Coronas from '01
Box of RASS '08

I am horrible at pictures. Hopefully this helps!

Picture.jpg

How do people keep finding these damn things? That's it, I'm done searching for it.
You pay for that scarcity, you know! :D

There are many, many great cigars that are not difficult to find. I don't waste one second trying to find an "elusive" smoke. It's very easy to discover, though trial and error, what less scarce cigars you enjoy. If you persist long enough, I guarantee you'll find many you like better than the hard-to-find ones. And, of course, at a better price, too! ;)

I just got in a bundle of Tampa Sweethearts Maduro. I have never had them and have heard great things. Lit one up ROTT (+1 day) and it was great. What a value

You pay for that scarcity, you know! :D

There are many, many great cigars that are not difficult to find. I don't waste one second trying to find an "elusive" smoke. It's very easy to discover, though trial and error, what less scarce cigars you enjoy. If you persist long enough, I guarantee you'll find many you like better than the hard-to-find ones. And, of course, at a better price, too! ;)

There are many, many cigars that I enjoy more than some of the rare and htf stuff I have tracked down. I've heard mixed reviews of this particular stick as well, but it doesn't change the fact that it is one of the few rare cigars I have been tracking. I would gladly pay a premium for one of those. Maybe someday I'll stumble across one. And if not, no big loss.

Don Pepin Garcia My Father No. 4 Lancero - 5-Pack

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic - 5-Pack

1x Illusione ~23~ Culebra
1x En Fuego House Brand Maduro - can't wait to taste this one it looks great.

1- Padron Serie 1926 No. 2
6- Padron Serie 1926 No. 9
1- Padron Anni '64 Exclusivo
2- Padron Anni '64 Principe
6- Opus
6- Kauai Island Prince Bumboocha Dark Cigars
1 box WOAM '03

Rich

Partagas Serie D No.4 25's + Ramon Specially Selected 25's + Bolivar Belicosos Finos 25's

WOO HOO!

Damn, I'm ready to be home.

Trey

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5'ers of each
- RP Fusion toro
- RP Sungrown toro
- Nub 460 cameroon
- 5 Vegas Gold robusto
last but not least, and don't tell the wife!!!!
- 10 DPG Blue lancero's

Partagas Serie D No.4 25's + Ramon Specially Selected 25's + Bolivar Belicosos Finos 25's

WOO HOO!

Damn, I'm ready to be home.

Trey

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice sale right. I've almost pulled the trigger myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.