• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padilla Miami churchill (Box)

Cabaiguan Imperials (Box)

5er of Miami Lancero.

5er Padilla Habano Burberry Perfecto(just looked to cool to pass up)

Need I say more.....

easteregghunt045.jpg

Need I say more.....

easteregghunt045.jpg

Bad news Sam, even though those appear to be Birthday cigars, The second down from the top has a crack in the cedar... That always means the cigar is damaged, the good news, I love damaged cigars. :love: :laugh:

Need I say more.....

easteregghunt045.jpg

Bad news Sam, even though those appear to be Birthday cigars, The second down from the top has a crack in the cedar... That always means the cigar is damaged, the good news, I love damaged cigars. :love: :laugh:

Checked it before it left the store, it's fine underneath but I'm sure it will find it's way to you somehow. :whistling:

So I got that 15$ beginner combo from CI in the mail today (8 cigars plus tiny humi) and they included the 5 vegas humidor!!
this one
20%20ct_%205%20Vegas%20Cigar%20Box%20Humidor.JPG

im pretty happy as 5 vegas is one of my fav brands

Picked up a RyJ short churchill today at a local B&M, it's not a CC but I've seen too many posts recently about these not to try one.

My latest grabs this week. Three new boxes: GOF Carlito Piramides, Journey to Chateau Brown Box, and Don Carlos Anniversario.

smokes-008.jpg

smokes-009.jpg

smokes-010.jpg

smokes-011.jpg

now my budget is definitely shot. :)

Art

I picked up a box of 5 Cohiba Exquisitos while in Mexico. Little guy, Big flavor!!

I got these honey's today, the tin was only $44, but the #5's were a bit high at $10ea. I only wish he had more of the tins at the store I grabbed the last one.

002-7.jpg

I would have got more of the #5 but the boss said no. :(

Oh yea and Mike, i still have your name on at least one of the last OpusX purchases I made........

Edit to add.

2 Boxes of Avo 80th
2 Boxes of Perdomo ESV 91's
Great smokes... gonna age the Avo's until I pin on Lt Col. (hopefully the don't age TOO long)

Keystone_Raider hooked me up with a box of Padron 2000 maduro's. First box purchase, you guys are all a bad influence ;)

Keystone_Raider hooked me up with a box of Padron 2000 maduro's. First box purchase, you guys are all a bad influence ;)

Good choice Kevin, you wont be disappointed. Opening up that first box is a great feeling! :thumbs:

Bought 2 boxes the other day at a local B&M. CUesta Rey #11 Belicoso naturals and #9 Maduros. The #11s have got to be one of my current favs.

My latest grabs this week. Three new boxes: GOF Carlito Piramides, Journey to Chateau Brown Box, and Don Carlos Anniversario.

smokes-008.jpg

smokes-009.jpg

smokes-010.jpg

smokes-011.jpg

now my budget is definitely shot. :)

Art

Damn Art,
Glad I could contribute to a great purchase!! :laugh: By the way..The Anejo 55s are FANTASTIC!!

Rocky Patel Double Shot Toro Sampler - 10 Cigars

Rocky Patel Double Maduro Robusto - 5-Pack

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story - 5-Pack

I picked up a box of the 3000 maduro's in 2004 as one of my 1st box purchases. Still have 3 or 4 left from the box. In all these years they haven't let me down and with 4 or 5 years age on them they are exceptional.

Status
Not open for further replies.