• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

White Sox vs. Twins!

gregor22

Woof!
Big three game series starts at the dome Tuesday night. I'll put up a fiver on my Twins against the White Sox. Best two out of three wins.

Any takers from the South Side?

Big three game series starts at the dome Tuesday night. I'll put up a fiver on my Twins against the White Sox. Best two out of three wins.

As long as you dont associate with Twins fan Loutam!
gallery_1349_634_191.gif
:sign:
I'll be your Huckleberry! :rolleyes:

gallery_1349_634_191.gif
I t ;) :thumbs: hink Ozzie has a trick or two up his sleeve. Go Sox!

gallery_1349_634_191.gif

If I lose, I promise I won't move to Seattle before I pay you. :whistling: :laugh:

can you say ass whippin '

I sure hope the Twins didn't use up all their runs for the series tonight. They always play pretty well at home. It sure as heck isn't over, though.

Late season baseball that actually means something sure is fun. :)

can you say ass whippin '

I sure hope the Twins didn't use up all their runs for the series tonight. They always play pretty well at home. It sure as heck isn't over, though.

Late season baseball that actually means something sure is fun. :)

Yeah I was thinking the same thing as they were piling on the runs. Although, can you ever really use up all your runs? Anyway you're right about late season baseball, summer's last hurrah! :0

I was getting nauseaus as the game kept going on.
gallery_1349_634_191.gif

Thankfully we still have 2 more games against Minnesota. And an extremely slim 1.5 game lead.

gallery_1349_634_191.gif

Thankfully we still have 2 more games against Minnesota. And an extremely slim 1.5 game lead.

I think I'll watch it again right now, lol. I love the DVR!

I love Ozzie saying that he wasn't going to let Morneau beat them, and then Kubel goes yard twice and has 11 total bases. :D

Buehrle will be tough tonight against the Twins, I hope Blackburn will, at the minimum, bring his "B" game.

gallery_1349_634_191.gif

That would now be a slimmer lead @ 1/2 game. :D

Twins bullpen(yeah, I'm surprised too :whistling: ) comes through tonight. 4 IP, 1 H, 1 BB

not an ass whipping, but we'll take it.

Sox can feel the heat.

I started holding my breath as soon as the Breslow came in. I was really hoping for 1 or 2 insurance runs with Bonser warming up and the inevitable Nathan appearance, but they did a good job.

Pretty exciting stuff!

I'd much rather see the twins go to the playoffs than the White Sox. Ozzie Guillen is an idiot....and don't even get me started on that moron Aj Pierzyski.

Ron Gardenhire is a great manager. Him and Joe Maddon are the only managers in baseball other than Mike Scioscia that I have any respect for.

Go Angels.

Wow. And I cant even blame the loss on a blown call. Good teams are suppose to be able to overcome bad calls. Unfortunately the White Sox are not a good team. They do not have the tools to manufacture runs and rely to much on slugging. In a park like HHH you need to manufacture runs and play defense. But for some reason our speed guys and defense guys sit on the bench in favor of slumping power hitters.

White Sox will still win the division. Unfortunately it will go down to the wire. 3 games at home were we rake. and 1 possible make up game at home.
Now Im hoping they learn from this and are able to pull it together and get hot in the playoffs.

Gregor Im currently moving to Seattle. So When I get situated Ill see if I can mail off a package!! ???

How about Mijares, what a find for the Twins.

Has that kid got a set of stones or what? Taking down Jim Thome, Paul Konerko and Ken Griffey Jr. :D

Comes back from a broken elbow, received in a car accident, to pitch in a tight pennant race. Has faced only 20 batters in the major leagues, and takes down two Hall of Fame players and a guy that consistantly hits 30+ homers.

Guardado and Reyes have taken a backseat(thank goodness). Boof, Breslow, and Nathan were great too.

Just think how good the Twins would be if Pohlad opened up his wallet. :laugh: