• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

White Sox vs. Twins!

uuugh, Blackburn has looked less then stellar his last few outings! Asking him to contain the dirty south siders on their home turf is a lot to ask.

A blackout will be occuring tonite at the Cell!!

I don't know how I am going to make it thru work today.

Tickets for tonite's game = $45.00
Parking for tonite's game=$22.00
Beer concessions =$100

Seeing the cell all blacked out as we beat the Twins in our house and advance to the Playoffs = Priceless!!

Also it will be a national game Televised on WTBS start time 6:35 CST.

Is it too late to get into this fiver action??? :laugh:

Go Sox!!!! :thumbs:

Well, it was a good season even with tonight's loss. I never thought the Twins would even be in the hunt. They overachieved beyond my wildest dreams.

Go Rays!

Good for the White Soxs. One heck of a game. :)
Can't wait for the Phillies to start. Have a great post season everyone.

Congrats to the Sox! (You Suck) just kidding. ;)

Have a great post season!

Having been at 40+ games this year. I have to say this by far was the most energetic crowd I have ever seen at the Cell.
We were standing and screaming the entire game. Everyone was in dressed in black. Everyone was cheering! It was utter madness.
Also there was a nice turnout of Twins fans in the house! What a way to finish the season! Now it Post-Season time.

I only made it to one game this year, and now I could never afford to go to another one, not this year at least, lol!

Is it too late to get into this fiver action??? :laugh:

Go Sox!!!! :thumbs:

I'll put up a fiver on the Rays. Any takers???

Great last week of baseball. Have to give up to the White Sox for winning the coin flip. :sign:

:laugh: