• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who likes zin?

I guess when I thickened up my skin, which was required to hang around here I tell you for sure, I left that one part thin. Where my babies are concerned, I get bent real fast. Sorry I jumped, but I find myself shedding tears over my daughter's condition almost every day. Trust me, I don't shed tears for much of anything else, except of course there is this one song by Garth Brooks, called The Dance, chokes me up every time. :whistling:
Long story ???

ricmac25 said:
cvmfour said:
It's just that no one talks against CC ever.

Maybe there's a reason for that.

Acually I have called him out on a couple of occassions. The problem is even when you call him on being a pompous a$$ :p , he is right about what ever long winded point he is talking about. So what point does it serve to call him out, his filibuster replies will evenually 1) Bore you to death, 2) Make you forget what the hell you are calling him out on, or 3) Make you blea from the ears and nose as your brain slowly turns to a jellified mass...

Emo

The name have remained the same to protect the guilty

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO @ Emo :D

Just an update, I received my bottle of wine from Barney :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO @ Emo :D

Just an update, I received my bottle of wine from Barney :thumbs:
[snapback]164363[/snapback]​

Outstanding, Bill!
Please tell me you're gonna send it out for some testing prior to consumption :whistling:

Looking forward to the review!

JV