• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who likes zin?

Something I haven't done even with bigmac or you.

coventrycat86 said:
You just spread your vitriol across all the forums whether it is pertinent or not.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Something you would never or have never done?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You crack me up.....

And this has what to do with the subject at hand?

As for the thread below, you think servebig "won" that?

I dunno about "win" or "lose" I brought it up because he started that thread because his P/T's in my pass were called into question by cohibasurfer and Barney's reaction to start that thread was pretty lame, wouldn't you agree?

Only the ones I'm correct about, but you can get the last few posts in after this anyway. For not understanding what I had to say you have enough comments on it.

Do you look at everything as some kind of "fight" where you have to win ???

Ahh yes, the unknown, un-named people who agree with you. Let's just ask them to speak out shall we. The amount of support you'll have is not what you think. I'll be waiting to hear from them.

AVB, I love ya an' all but when you pull your Evil Clown routine, ya wear kind thin on many of us......
[snapback]157828[/snapback]​

coventrycat86 said:
Sorry if you two have concluded that I'm "whining" about the wine but the fact is he should not be let off the hook for posting a giveaway and not following through. I post here reminding him of the fact that he stiffed me after NorCal tops the thread and Barney starts in with the nastiness and the insults.

So Cliff and Ray, ya think his behavior is not worth raising any objections about?

If I followed your proposed course of action but just "dropping it" we'd all jsut forget about it (which is what Barney wants us all to do) and people like Cliff will just go on defending this loser in the future.

Ya think Barney did a good thing when he started his "Who is a bigger a**hole?" thread or since CS just "dropped it" have you forgotten about that too?
[snapback]157804[/snapback]​

He might have posted a giveaway but both of ya'll don't know what happened back then. I mean come one CC, that was 8 months ago. He could have went by PMs and you not PM him or he could have ran out. We really don't know since it was over 8 months ago.

I think Barney could improve in some aspects of his behavior and so you could. I know that Barney doesn't follow you around on the board high jacking threads at will. :whistling: We're all not innocent here.

I think the "who is a bigger a-hole" thread is the dumbest idea Barney ever had. I mean if you start a thread like that then you deserve to be the dumbest a-hole. LOL

I think the read deal is that you got offended for some reason in the Gob Pass. So now it's your mission to call out Barney on whatever stupid BS you can find. Even if it does disrupt the board. But who really care, CC is doing a novel thing here and his pride couldn't let the Gob get the best of him. Not to mention your newbie minion followers who wouldn't dare speak up against you because you are too good with words and twisting them to fit your view point.

All this said IMO of course.

Ok. I'm gonna jump in and support Bill. It's not about the wine, it is clearly the principle behind it. Barney has welched on his deal, period.

Clearly Bill will not receive the wine, and clearly Barney's rep is now tainted, he is exposed as not following through on an offer.

Bottom line is that principle is worth fighting for, and also that reps are a hard earned, and easily tarnished. Most of us have made mistakes, I know I have, and it's all about fixing it and moving on. ;)

cvmfour said:
Not to mention your newbie minion followers who wouldn't dare speak up against you because you are too good with words and twisting them to fit your view point.

Just looking for clarification as to who this is referring to.

Note to self....Barney is now lower than pond scum.

Ya welchin'((*&#^*@&$#^^@&&#^^

Something I haven't done even with bigmac or you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya sure Ray. Good thing the political forum is gone 'cause there were hundereds of examples there to prove my point and you know it ;)

Ahh yes, the unknown, un-named people who agree with you. Let's just ask them to speak out shall we. The amount of support you'll have is not what you think. I'll be waiting to hear from them.

There ya go again with your "fight" mentality. Oooooooo okay everybody, AVB wants to keep score here I guess since he wants to win another "fight". :whistling: :whistling:

You know as well as I do that very few people will post and answer to a question like:
"Do you like AVB's Evil Clown routine or not?" I think it's in poor taste to start a thread like that. I posted that because it's my opinion and the opinion of others whom I've spoken to and traded PMs with. And yes, you can completely discount that statement in its entirety since I will offer no proof to back it up.

But just do me a favor and think about it a little in your spare time ;) 'cause like I said AVB, I do sincerely think a great deal of you (most of the time) ;)

I think the read deal is that you got offended for some reason in the Gob Pass.

Junior, ya forgot how he tried to stiff me in my pass. You "think" too much ;)

you are too good with words and twisting them to fit your view point.

WOW, that one's funny :laugh: :laugh: Actually, I'm terrible with words and don't twist anything to fit my viewpoint. I stick to the facts and you and Barney just don't like having the facts thrown back at you. You've boxed yourself into a corner defending him Cliff and I kinda feel bad for ya :( Just let it go...... Barney deserves to be "called out" for his actions and you look foolish defending him. I thought you would have taken the advice that it's not good to defend him but it looks like you haven't.......

Sad, very sad...... :(

ricmac25 said:
cvmfour said:
Not to mention your newbie minion followers who wouldn't dare speak up against you because you are too good with words and twisting them to fit your view point.

[snapback]157866[/snapback]​

cvmfour said:
Not you since you aren't new ;)
[snapback]157867[/snapback]​

I didn't think you were referring to me, nor was I asking in a bad way. I am simply curious as to who Coventry's "newbie minion followers" are.

coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]157887[/snapback]​

wait a minute there sparky...tried to stiff you?!?!!? here's how i remember it:

you started a pass that turned into flame city...this happened because you went AWOL with your election stuff. Cohibasurfer and I got into it...and I did that a$$hole pole. Big mistake...very dumb on my part, but in the end I think CS and I mended our fences as best we could and moved on.

As far as me trying to stiff you this is another example of you just spewing crap hoping that nobody will check the facts. Well here are the facts...check out the thread...i just did.

when it came my turn to do PTs i put it out on the board, since you didn't return my PM. I got immediate responses from one or two people that they didn't think my PTs were right...quantity for quality issues were involved. This is WHY i put it out first!!! the pass had already gotten very contentious and i didn't want to have anyone have any problems. So what i did was go back and redo my PTs. I felt that I was very generous...

Perhaps this is where all the bile in your craw came from CC...i don't know. I just want to move on...you have called me a scammer because I won't send your free wine. whatever....who gives a crap. if this is what its gonna take to shut your frickin piehole i'll send you the damn wine.

you win CC!! drink it in health dude. and when you are done with the bottle, do everyone a favor...bend over and stick it where the sun don't shine

can we move on now?

love,

barney

ricmac25 said:
ricmac25 said:
cvmfour said:

[snapback]157866[/snapback]​

cvmfour said:
Not you since you aren't new ;)
[snapback]157867[/snapback]​

I didn't think you were referring to me, nor was I asking in a bad way. I am simply curious as to who Coventry's "newbie minion followers" are.
[snapback]157897[/snapback]​

I am too, no one here likes me including me.

CC - A pisser who ain't gonna let it go... and shouldn't.

Servebig - questionable integrity.

cvmfour - I have no idea...

AVB - Uh, he drinks you know.

Leebo - He's just bored.

NA

servebig said:
coventrycat86 said:
[snapback]157887[/snapback]​

wait a minute there sparky...tried to stiff you?!?!!? here's how i remember it:

you started a pass that turned into flame city...this happened because you went AWOL with your election stuff. Cohibasurfer and I got into it...and I did that a$$hole pole. Big mistake...very dumb on my part, but in the end I think CS and I mended our fences as best we could and moved on.

As far as me trying to stiff you this is another example of you just spewing crap hoping that nobody will check the facts. Well here are the facts...check out the thread...i just did.

when it came my turn to do PTs i put it out on the board, since you didn't return my PM. I got immediate responses from one or two people that they didn't think my PTs were right...quantity for quality issues were involved. This is WHY i put it out first!!! the pass had already gotten very contentious and i didn't want to have anyone have any problems. So what i did was go back and redo my PTs. I felt that I was very generous...

Perhaps this is where all the bile in your craw came from CC...i don't know. I just want to move on...you have called me a scammer because I won't send your free wine. whatever....who gives a crap. if this is what its gonna take to shut your frickin piehole i'll send you the damn wine.

you win CC!! drink it in health dude. and when you are done with the bottle, do everyone a favor...bend over and stick it where the sun don't shine

can we move on now?

love,

barney
[snapback]157901[/snapback]​
wait a minute there sparky
"Sparky" that's actually pretty funny Barney :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Barney, I did return your initial PM to me almost immediately and told you in a nice way that ya oughta reconsider your P/T's because if you were to proceed the way you had proposed, it would cause problems. You then replied with another proposed P/T that was still lopsided in your favor. I PM'd you back and told you so You felt that you had offered fair P/T's which again, I felt you did not. Then you posted your proposed P/T's which is when others posted concerns about them as well. There was NO "flaming" until you started it (which ya did, go back and look at the thread because it was fine until you started your meltdown).

Yes, the pass had some problems before that but there was no flaming. I was not doing a very good job of analyzing the P/T's because I hadn't been following it very closely since I figured everyone in it would have the good sense to do fair P/T's like just about every other pass (more than 20 ) that I had been involved here up to this point. I didn't figure I'd have to babysit the pass but I was wrong, my fault (I guess).

As far as me "going AWOL with my election stuff" in September and October, you're shootin' at trees on that one :laugh: . Do a search on "posts my member" under my profile and see if you can find ONE day in September where I DID NOT post :D Good luck ;)

and when you are done with the bottle, do everyone a favor...bend over and stick it where the sun don't shine

Barney, now, now, temper, temper. Please learn to behave yourself and act nice while playing with the rest of the boys and girls or they're not gonna like you. Do you REALLY think you used good judgement with that statement? It's kinda funny but it makes you look bad ;)

Oh and since you've decided to actually send the wine, I'm looking forward to it. I'll bet ya did a good job making it and am looking forward to trying it ;) :thumbs:

CC and RicMac, I'm going to drop this whole thing. In the whole scheme of things for me, it doesn't really matter who wins or loses. Who's a scammer and a whiner. I'm glad Barney's sending some wine and we can put all of this behind us. I wasn't involved in the pass or kept up with it so I can't comment on it.

If I was ever in NY and FL, I'd still light a good one up with you fellas. I try to hold no grudges when it comes to the internet, because people do tend to act bigger and badder on the internet. myself included :p . I'm asking we put this behind us and move on? I'm willing to if ya'll are :thumbs:

Much love to all :love:

CC, use the small end of the bottle first... seeing how i live in san francisco i'd be happy to give you step by step instructions. ;)

and don't worry, i'm not gonna pee in it, but it was a good idea ray!

barney

servebig said:
Much love to all :love:

CC, use the small end of the bottle first... seeing how i live in san francisco i'd be happy to give you step by step instructions. ;)

barney
[snapback]157922[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
servebig said:
Much love to all  :love:

CC, use the small end of the bottle first... seeing how i live in san francisco i'd be happy to give you step by step instructions.  ;)

barney
[snapback]157922[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]157926[/snapback]​

He might not pee in it, but ya might end up with a Dirty Sanchez if you drink right out of the bottle! :laugh:

J/K. Im sure it will be fine.

barfonu-vi.gif

WOW, my virgin eyes/ears :0 :0 I've never heard of a Dirty Sanchez and now wish I never had

cvmfour said:
I'm asking we put this behind us and move on? I'm willing to if ya'll are :thumbs:

Cliff, honestly, wtf?

All I did was ask for clarification as to who CC's newbie minion followers were. It was a funny statement and I wanted to know who these "minions" were. I said nothing offensive to you. I did not bring up old $hit. I simply asked for clarification of something you said.

It was an innocent question with no ulterior motive. There is no grudge involved.

Again, this has absolutely to do with anything that happened in the past. I found the "minion" comment humorous and was interested in know who you were talking about.