• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who likes zin?

Just a big word I wanted to use :D It's just that no one talks against CC ever.

I said all that because I knew that we never cleared the sh*t between us Ric. I like to know that stuff isn't left in the dark when it comes to BOTL's. I made sure it was in public for all to see because that is the right thing to do. I'm working on CC, but he's being grumpy about it :blush: .

cvmfour said:
It's just that no one talks against CC ever.

Maybe there's a reason for that.

cvmfour said:
I said all that because I knew that we never cleared the sh*t between us Ric.

Just because the $hit isn't cleared between us doesn't mean everything I say to you is negative. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

For example (and this is not directed at you because of past history, it would have been said regardless of who said it):

I don't think its right to use a phrase like "your newbie minion followers" and not have it refer to anyone. Some people call that "Talking $hit". Maybe that's why CC is being "grumpy".

I'm working on CC, but he's being grumpy about it blush.gif
Yeah and it ain't going so well is it Cliff? He's the poster boy for why I loathe the "Let's take it to PM" because guys like Cliff put on a phony front when posting publically yet act like total dickheads in private PM's. I'd love to post his PM's to prove my point but I might offend those who think that PM's are some super-secret, guarded ultra secret form of communication. I got news for ya, they're NOT ;)

Let's just leave it at this:
I've solved that problem and have banned any further PM's from Cliff ;)

You're kidding me right Bill?

First of all, go back to page 4 and you'll see that I took it to PM 2nd, just as an incase that you looked over it ;) FYI: I act the same no matter what. And you weren't the perfect angel when I read your PM to me. If you can't handle my sarcastic attitude, then don't respond. Every person is different in the world and may rub off a different attitude to people. That's life and you move on. It's the internet bro. You can't ever tell how the person is feeling when writing (sarcastic, sad, mad, etc.).

Ric, you're interpretting what I'm saying wrong. I agree that you never made a negative comment to me today. I was merely just trying to clear up things between us in the past. Figure I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Figure I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Looks like you missed.......

FYI: I act the same no matter what.

And OH NO YOU DON'T so please refrain from lying like that in the future. Cliff you're digging a very deep hole for yourself. Trust me on this ;)

First of all, go back to page 4 and you'll see that I took it to PM

This garble makes no sense.

What do you think I'm "kidding" about?
I can't make any sense out of that second sentence. Ya care to elaborate?

coventrycat86 said:

First of all, go back to page 4 and you'll see that I took it to PM

This garble makes no sense.

What do you think I'm "kidding" about?
I can't make any sense out of that second sentence. Ya care to elaborate?
[snapback]157974[/snapback]​

Good way to chop it to make it fit your view point :sign: About me taking it to PM's first, which I didn't do ;)

Post #74 ;)

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...ndpost&p=157914

About me taking it to PM's first, which I didn't do wink.gif

You certainlly did, you sent me a PM FIRST (first meaning I received an unsolicited PM from you) right after you said you were going to drop the whole thing. :laugh: :laugh:

Holy moley Cliff, you're losing it
kukoo-vi.gif

I think we can agree to disagree on this subject CC. We're both too stubborn and it's really not worth my time. ;)

cvmfour said:
I think we can agree to disagree on this subject CC. We're both too stubborn and it's really not worth my time. ;)
[snapback]157987[/snapback]​

Gat dang it huh? I caught ya in yet another one of your double talks posts and now all of a sudden it's not worth your time?

Too funny :laugh: :laugh:

cvmfour said:
I agree that you never made a negative comment to me today. I was merely just trying to clear up things between us in the past. Figure I'd kill two birds with one stone.

Actions are what clear things up Cliff. Not a couple of posts. As far as I'm concerned things aren't clear yet, however, that does not mean I'm going to trash you any chance I get.

cvmfour said:
Ric, you're interpretting what I'm saying wrong.
[snapback]157966[/snapback]​

I'm not interpretting a damn thing. I'm quoting you. You tried to make it seem like Bill had newbie followers. When I asked who you meant by that, you had no response. That's not misinterpretting. Maybe you shouldn't use "big words" like that if they have no basis.

ricmac25 said:
cvmfour said:

Unnecessary Cliff. Absolutely unnecessary. In one line you try and make amends, then totally destroy it with a post like that.

That's classless, pure and simple.
[snapback]157995[/snapback]​

:D He's a piece of work isn't he? You'd think he would have caught on by now.........

Sad, very sad.......... Cliff, you are your own worst enemy. You lie and then can't remember what you lied about, it really is rather amusing :laugh: . That's where the "comprehension problem" part comes in, on your end Cliff, not mine ;)

Jeez, go away for a little while and this thread keeps just rolling along. ;)

Not to detract from the drama, but doesn't that scout bear a striking resemblence to Whopper Boy ? :whistling:

Cliff and C4Me, are you guys making fun of the mentally handicapped?

Cause if you are I feel I have to tell you, I have a beautiful daughter who has a 8 or 9 yr old mind locked up in a 25 yr old body, and she has more class in her little finger than either of you have in your whole body.

If you care, I find it emotionally painful when I see someone who is Challenged in this manner being made fun of. I ask you to stop.

Puro, I certainly AM NOT making fun of the handicapped. I merely noted the similarities in looks. I for one do not believe that the person in the Burger King is handicapped, I believe it is a spoof.

I appologize for offending you with my post, no disrespect was intended or implied.

Sincerely,
JV