• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whos the bigger assh*le?

Whos the bigger assh*le

• Cohibasurfer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Servebig

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
sigh. I love both of you guys, so I'm not voting in the poll. In fact, I like you both so much, I'd let ya double-team my girlfriend. Well, maybe her sister. Don't like you guys THAT much. ;) ;)

Here's my take on things. The FOGs who have been around here a long time have seen a lot of **** come and go. They've seen people's actions over a long period of time, and are pretty damn good at ferreting out people who are -- even tacitly -- being unfair to others or the spirit of this site.

They do not want to let people slide on their puts and takes, not just because of the fairness in a particular pass -- though that matters too, everyone in a pass is slighted when puts/takes are out of line -- but also so as to not set a bad precedent here.

I concur that it should be the pass owner's ultimate decision -- but only if it is done out of an active decision, e.g. "These puts are good with me, because...", not out of passivity or not wishing to make a stand.

It isn't easy or fun to call someone out, and tell them they've screwed the pooch; I don't think any of these guys relish in doing it. They just care about the integrity of this site enough, and in a way, it's very much a paternal act of caring. If they didn't give a damn, they wouldn't bother.

While it sucks to see people fight about things like this, I also think it's healthy. Air it all out...

Tony Bones said:
I'll lay claim to the title of biggest asshole and put this argument to rest.
They are talking about biggest, Tony, not smelliest or most frequently penetrated...

moki said:
Tony Bones said:
I'll lay claim to the title of biggest asshole and put this argument to rest.
They are talking about biggest, Tony, not smelliest or most frequently penetrated...
But biggest could be also smelliest and most frequently penetrated.

Great poll, Barney. We need to lighten things up every once in a while. :D

"I know you are, but what am I?"

"I'm rubber, you're glue. It bounces off me, and sticks to you!"

Somebody get a backhoe and give this poor dead horse a decent burial. ???

The overnights were not good :( I am resigning from the race and accepting my title. Along with the acceptence i am offering my appologies to Cohibasurfer. PM me your address so i can send you your victory cigar as a gesture good faith! :D

barney-the a$$hole

hey servebig.... as far as I'm concerned why not resign from the board? I will never have anything to do with you. BTW... congrats on winning the poll. Buh Bye! :angry:

Bruddah Michael... you know how I feel about you Brother! :D :thumbs: :love:

Wade

Brad, you know that there's an a$$hole in every crowd and for someone to Poll it has to take the cake...... ;) :thumbs: :)

Hey Wade!
Feelings are mutual my friend. Don't sweat Servy, he just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and got embarassed a little. He has a small click of groupies and thought he could use them to his advantage. Water under the bridge... you know. If he learned something, we are all better for it. Thanks for your support too.
It takes a good friend to stand by and A$$hole ;)

Which brings up MR. Cole! How in the hell are you buddy!? Hope your recovering well. I Haven't seen you on the board and was just getting ready to email you. You ready to get back on the bike? Or have you already been runnin' down the highway? In any event I hope all is well with you and your loved ones, and it was sure good to see your name!

Now there are a few people that haven't even said boo! You know who you are! Even if your for the other candidate as soo many misinformed others were ;) ... please check in.

Serve, seriously.... no need to send a cigar. Just help preserve the integrity of this board. It can use all the help it can get. People like Devin, Wade, MattR, Bill O., Rob, and so many many more have set a president here. They Learned alot of newbies (me being one of them) the way of class( well maybe not me ;) ) and honor. I do appologies for being over bearing at times... but I love this place and the people I call friends here. So I do tend to take things to heart a little to often. And this is not directed at just you, but to everyone here that share the same passion of cigars and friendship.

Have a good weekend!

Technically, the poll did ask who was the bigger asshole :p

Authoring this poll made it a simple choice.

Some may find CohibaSurfer style caustic at times, but I appreciate his no bullsh*t approach. I have found that often times problems are discussed "behind the scenes", but Michael takes the heat for taking it public. CohibaSurfer is one of the good guys, no doubt about it.

I haven't even read the other post in question but you know what? I don't have to. If Michael calls someone out its for a reason. Subject closed!

You know Michael, I thought long and hard about how I wanted to vote..... Head Arsehole should be considered a honor here amongst so many. ROFLMAO! ;) :D :sign:

wow...all i can do is appologize. wade your response really floors me. in CCs pass i was the first one to say how much i appreciated CSs honesty...how glad i was that someone spoke their mind. at some point it got a little personal, so i tool CS up on his suggestion to take it out of the pass thread. i really started this as a joke, albeit a bad one. once i saw it spiraling in the wrong way i offered my appologies to CS publicly. and still things continue to spiral...

ok..i'll resign, but do me a favor and read what i originally wrote in CCs pass thread...when the sh*t was hitting the fan.

Hey now...

Nice PTs misc. Ya know this has sort of been a contentious pass, but I think its going well. I had some doubts as to my PTs so I wrote CC and then I put it out for the passers to chew on. All input was appreciated...some barbs were thrown in fun...and now the box moves on. Thing is, if I would have done crappy PTs (i didn't did i? ) i would fully expected to get called on it.

This is a forum...which means that as long as you aren't out of line you should be able to share your opinions on all things having to do with cigars. In the end we are all BOTLs...just doing something we love to do! Most of us know that what goes around comes around, and in the end we all just want to have fun.

To all that are here, and will be in the future, my humidor is your humidor.

Barney

holds true then and it holds true now...

good luck everyone!

barney

Although CS and I didn't necessarilly get along at first, I appreciate his no bs attitude as well. I'm with the people who said whoever authored the poll went a long way to getting my vote.

First off... I'd like to publicly apologize to Barney... sorry Bruddah as I was just taking my frustrations out on you.

What's frustrating is that over the course of the last year or so... things have really changed here. More people are being called out on issues that were fairly rare in the past. Puts/Takes.... Backdoor retailing.... Not fulfilling obligations.... it's just sad and frustrating.

I really enjoy it here and want to thank Rod for allowing me to be a part of this great forum. I wish we were still a small community and that everyone looked out for one another and the vast majority of members "got it"! Despite the frustrating things... it's still a great place to be! I like the new change and think that self moderating will work well... it has in the past.

Again, SORRY Barney... don't go! If you leave... you may never get to lick my "salty nuts"! :0 :p :D

Wade

Back