• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whos the bigger assh*le?

Whos the bigger assh*le

• Cohibasurfer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Servebig

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would just like to say that as someone who has had a few mouthfulls of Wade's "salty nuts", you don't want to miss the experience!

Glad to see this settling down!

Joe

Class is Wades middle name. Well it could also be Uncle Salty! ;)
Anyway.....You know what I'm saying. Thanks again bro!

:love: luv ya man!

wk-mang said:
Again, SORRY Barney... don't go! If you leave... you may never get to lick my "salty nuts"! :0 :p :D

Wade
Barney, no reason to go.

I don't think I would have ever made a comment about someone's Salty Nuts before coming to this site(may be my last comment on Salty Nuts as well), but, if you ever get the chance to partake of Wade's Salty Nuts, ya gotta do it! ;)

A mistake was made, you apologized publicly, let's move on. I'm sure Michael is cool with that. Just my $.02.

Gregor

gregor22 said:
A mistake was made, you apologized publicly, let's move on. I'm sure Michael is cool with that. Just my $.02.
I get the same feeling here-we all make mistakes.

Hope the renewed spirit has changed his mind. I talked to him earlier today and he seemed really down and depressed. Hope he sees this and comes back. ???

So is the premise of this that CS is an asshole and SB is almost 4 times as much of an asshole or that SB is an asshole and CS is just a quarter of an asshole? ??? ???

Puttin' in my two cents, because I'm too cheap to put in anything more. I've talked with Barney on and off for some time, done a number of deals w/him, and was lucky enough to receive his hospitality while I was out in SF on business.

He's one of the good guys, no doubt, and I think it would be to the detriment of this board if he left.

I also appreciate what Cohibasurfer and the other FOGs are doing here; I don't think they are mutually exclusive. Disagreements happen, resolve 'em, and move on.

moki said:
Puttin' in my two cents, because I'm too cheap to put in anything more. I've talked with Barney on and off for some time, done a number of deals w/him, and was lucky enough to receive his hospitality while I was out in SF on business.

He's one of the good guys, no doubt, and I think it would be to the detriment of this board if he left.

I also appreciate what Cohibasurfer and the other FOGs are doing here; I don't think their are mutually exclusive. Disagreements happen, resolve 'em, and move on.
True.

Vote casted. Frankly, I'm surprised that Cohiba got so many votes (8 of 39)! Nevertheless, Servebig... you were wrong, you know why, you've apologized, and, IMO, you've recovered yourself. Congrats on that.

"Whos the bigger assh*le?" :p :p :p WHAT A THREAD! (it asks, and answers, a question in only four words!) :sign:

Hey Blair! Good to see you up and posting again.

Hell.. I thought I'd win this hands down. Well I guess it just wasn't meant to be ... :( ;)

But on the up swing ... I was sent a nice Boobie prize for being runner up from MMM! I couldn't believe it! I opened this Bomb up and thought ... Ohh sh*t! It was Qubans, PAMs, Opus, Hemmy SS, AF FF 858's! All this for coming in second in a 2 man race! The little note said:

SECOND PLACE ISN'T SO BAD ... ENJOY!

Kirk ... Thanks Bro!
Like I said ... ANYTHING... ANYTIME!

So... what did the winner get? ;)

PS. His appology has been accepted. But that doesn't mean he gets to live it down just yet! :p

cohibasurfer said:
Which brings up MR. Cole! How in the hell are you buddy!? Hope your recovering well. I Haven't seen you on the board and was just getting ready to email you. You ready to get back on the bike? Or have you already been runnin' down the highway?
Doing very well, thanks for asking! I started riding about one month after my accident, so life is great.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/Cigar/CA_Da...342,998,00.html

A little ride out your way... :)

Sweet ride Devin! Wish I would have known you were passing through NM, would have loved to herf. ;)

Great to hear you're all well and riding again Devin!

But have you done anything fun? ;)

Thanks for the post and link.... awsome article!

edited for CC

Servebig got my vote. (no offense dude) CohibaSurfer suffers from swelling of the testicals, a little different than being an asswh*le.
Peace and Merry Christmas to all!

I didn't vote for either one...There are too many choices around here lately!!...They both are A$$holes and they both take that as a compliment!! :laugh: :D :whistling:

Back