• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whos the bigger assh*le?

Whos the bigger assh*le

• Cohibasurfer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Servebig

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There was no vote for Neal. That Sam Clemmons makes both these guys look like angels! LOL

Emo

emodx said:
There was no vote for Neal. That Sam Clemmons makes both these guys look like angels! LOL

Emo
[snapback]148468[/snapback]​

Yeah, but at least he does it with style.

Wildcard said:
emodx said:

Emo

Yeah, but at least he does it with style.
[snapback]148470[/snapback]​
Bwahaha... you call that style? LOL

emodx said:

Emo

AMEN.

This was for the amateur championship Emo. They can't compete in my league or they would be in danger of losing their amateur status.

NA

Oh, and BM.... STFU Newbie.

SamClemmons said:
This was for the amateur championship Emo. They can't compete in my league or they would be in danger of losing their amateur status.
Yeah, wouldn't want to miss a chance to compete in the next asshole olympics.

cvmfour said:
LMAO! :D I can't believe this got bumped up! :D
[snapback]148584[/snapback]​
Trust me, any chance I get to take a pop shot @ SamClemmons I am going to jump on!

SamClemmons said:

NA

Oh, and BM.... STFU Newbie.
[snapback]148553[/snapback]​

Another classic I am sure.

Haven't you realized it yet? Any derrogatory statement that Neal makes is destined to be a "classic".
Hey look, I bet another "classic" is coming.....

DaveWF said:
Haven't you realized it yet?  Any derrogatory statement that Neal makes is destined to be a "classic". 
[snapback]148676[/snapback]​

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveWF said:
Haven't you realized it yet? Any derrogatory statement that Neal makes is destined to be a "classic".
[snapback]148676[/snapback]​

In his own mind for sure, but I would not use the word "classic" to describe it. :)

Aw, ain't that cute. davey and Bm is jealous. Take a break fellers you got no juice.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Aw, ain't that cute. davey and Bm is jealous. Take a break fellers you got no juice.

NA
[snapback]148721[/snapback]​
And you do?Not hardly, you just have a small pecker complex.

Neal got crazy juice.
Word.

juice-nl.jpg