• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

YORK, PA HERF

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Saturday, February 25th at Cobblestones in York PA.

Time: 12 noon until....?

Break out of the winter doldrums, drown your sorrows that your team didn't win, or celebrate that your team did.

Re-live the glory or bullshit about the old days.

Lie, tell stories and SMOKE!

See you there!

Should be able to make it. Will know more later, but ABC, Troeg's, and Victory on tap?! Hell yeah!!!! :thumbs:

Have to work that day, but I'll see if I can move it.

Have a buddy that lives close buy that I haven't seen in a while. Maybe I could make it a weekend thing. Going to be last minute just like the Quad. Still trying to work that one out.

DG

Great! Bring a friend to drive or convert them to cigars :thumbs:

Any Tri-staters (NY,CT,NJ) or anyone in the vicinity want to car pool and/or share a hotel room?
PM me!

-Rob

Looking good for me on this one. Just need to make a call to my buddy to make sure it's good for him. Got the boss's ok to do a guy's weekend. :thumbs:

DG

:( You just got to love family. So I was all set and looking to make arrangements with my buddies, when the wife comes over to me.

"Guess what honey?" I'm like oh no. The other family members and her decide that the 25th would be the time for everyone together to celebrate all the birthdays. I said how about the 26th? No go they want to do it on the Saturday.

Any chance to pushing this until next weekend????????? (I'm joking! Don't consider this just for me but if it would be better for all then great! :whistling: ) Forget that too. Just found out that I'm going to dinner at some friends house. :(

DG

Edit: English and to add more.

It sounds like a communication problem. You should have told that you would be going a week ago when I posted this ;)

Damn. It's not a bad drive for me, but I've got plans for that Friday night that will most likely spill over into Saturday. Oh well...maybe next time.

Gentlemen (and any Ladies present), the Good Mr. Brewmeister mentioned this herf to me a few weeks ago. I am what you might call Bi-postal...I post on CW and CP. :D

My buddy Herfin One and I plan to be at this high-falutin' herf! I'm looking forward to meeting you CP guys that I have not met yet that may be in attendance. :cool:

I met a few of the CP BOTLs at a herf at Shelly's Back Room in DC about 3 months ago. A great bunch of BOTLs IMHO! :thumbs:

Great! See you there!

I would hope so unless you are REALLY picky.

Anyone else thinking about showing up? Right now it's:

AVB
bchem
natejustice
BrewMeister
Herfin Bigdog

tone-ny?

Was was expecting tjm5019 since he is a southern PA boy and maybe some of the Maryland group but they haven't posted anything yet.

Can't make Saturday, got to hang with my Uncle Samuel. Enjoy!

AVB said:
I would hope so unless you are REALLY picky.

Anyone else thinking about showing up? Right now it's:

AVB
bchem
natejustice
BrewMeister
Herfin Bigdog

tone-ny?

Was was expecting tjm5019 since he is a southern PA boy and maybe some of the Maryland group but they haven't posted anything yet.
[snapback]288964[/snapback]​

You can add HerfinOne (a friend of mine), and possibly my dad. :D

Where the blazes is HectorTMC? He just got another new humidor, most likely can not pull himself away from it, he is probably at home whispering sweet nothings to it... :laugh:

HectorTMC you making the trip?

And where is TJM5019 and MLG270 - they made mention of attending?

Let's go KEYSTONERS!
Don't let the Mary-landers show us up?