• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

YORK, PA HERF

I was planning to sneak down and join you guys but I can't kick this sinus infection I have. Haven't had a smoke since the herf last week.

Have a great time and great smokes.

I hope some of you show up early, I don't want to sit there drinking beers and smoking cigars by myself.

OH, wait.......nevermind.

AVB said:
I hope some of you show up early, I don't want to sit there drinking beers and smoking cigars by myself.

OH, wait.......nevermind.
[snapback]293347[/snapback]​

mlg270 and i will be there right around 12

You guys aren't making it easy on me to not be there. :sign:

helping a friend move this morning, I hate those bad break ups...

If things get finished up in time we'll be up.

I'll be ther until at least 6. For you early birds, it doesn't open until noon. :D

Big100HD said:
You guys aren't making it easy on me to not be there. :sign:

[snapback]293449[/snapback]​

Good thing you said that or I would have been waiting for a little bit to get in.. :laugh:

AVB said:
I'll be ther until at least 6. For you early birds, it doesn't open until noon. :D

Big100HD said:
You guys aren't making it easy on me to not be there.    :sign:

[snapback]293449[/snapback]​
[snapback]293455[/snapback]​

:angry:

Not going to be able to make it now, too much working in the wind yesterday, having terrible sinus problems this am.

Sucks, I was looking forward to my 1st herf!!!!!

AVB, how often do you guys get together?

Catch you next time

Dan

Not sure about me either. Getting ready to leave and my fiance gets a call that her grandmother may be having a stroke. She's pretty nervous/upset, so I'll have to see how this turns out before I decide whether or not to shoot down to york. We shall, see....

This was my first Herf, and I must say I had an awesome time, I couldn't stay for too long due to some plans I had in place for awhile now for late afternoon/early evening, but I had a blast...All in attendance were of the utmost in generosity, and some great conversation was had by all... and I received several bombs!!!

AVB, you have taken my ISOM virginity and you will get a full report upon my torching it!! :D :thumbs: Thanks again all, and we will have to get together again soon!!!

Nate

hehe I hope he was gentle with you ;)

I hope everyone had a great time, and I wish I could have been there! :cool:

I declare the York Herf a success! A great time was had by all. Brewmeister will have a pic soon to finger the guilty parties. :p

Hope to see those that couldn't make it sometime for the next one.

Bchem, we all hope that your fiance's Grandmother gets well soon.

Mr. Wolf, we'll be looking for you next time, same with you Big Frank.

My first CP herf was a blast! Thanks to you all for the smokes!!! Looking forward to the next one allready! :thumbs:

Sounds like it was a great time. Really wish I could have been there! Will absolutely (sp?) make it to the next one. Thanks for the well wishes AVB. They initially thought it was a stroke, but sounds like it may be a TIA. Doing more testing and hopefully will know more tomorrow. It's really tough for her because her whole family lives in California. Anyways, glad to hear all had a great time. I smoked one in honor of the herf on the back porch chatting with the fiance trying to keep her happy. See you all at the next one! :thumbs:

Hello all,

I had a great time at the HERF, I was there from Noon till 6. Is was truly a pleasure to get together with a quality group of BOTL's.

Bchem - Sorry to hear about your fiancée's grandmother health. Hope she is on the mend.

Big100HD had an emergency "help a friend move-out" requirement so he couldn't make it. We missed you both you guys and we did not trash talk either of you. :0

It was great to finally put a face with the NateJustice handle, unfortunately, Nate had to leave before we thought to take a picture. So Nate is missing in the image.

Also met a couple fine BOTL from CW, HerfinOne & SmokinAFuente. HerfinOne was a very knowledgeable & generous brother, actually worked in the tobacco industry for a awhile. SmokinAFuente, could only stay a few minutes, hope the next time you can stay for a few smokes. It was a pleasure to meet you both and look forward to seeing you at the CigarFest.

yorkherf_2_25_06.jpg

YORK HERF at COBBLESTONES February 25, 2006

Suspects:
Left to Right - mlg270; tjm5019; Herfin Bigdog; HerfinOne; BrewMeister; & AVB.

A very enjoyable time, looking forward to the next!
Thanks again to all for the new smokes to try!

Next time fellas. Looked and sounds like you had a great time.

Sorry I missed it,too

I'm still having sinus problems and haven't been able to smoke anything this weekend!! :(

Looks like it was fun, hopefully next time guys!!

It looks like Pam (our server) knows how to take a good group shot. Sorry we didn't get the picture taken before Nate left. We were having such a great time that none of us remembered to record the evidence. :laugh:

HerfinOne and I motored up from Bowie, MD to meet more of the great Cigar Pass BOTLs.

It was a great pleasure to meet NateJustice, mlg270, tjm5019, and AVB. And it was great seeing BrewMeister again. :thumbs:

bchem, BigHD100, tone-ny and Mr_Wolf...I'm sorry we missed the chance to meet you guys. Ben (HerfinOne) and I whole-heartedly agreed that Cobblesones is a great friggin' herf joint! Great food, a vast selection of beer on tap, although between BrewMeister and AVB, the first 2-3 beers they asked for had run out.

Other than than we traded stories, cigars and herfed many fin smokes. It was a truly enjoyable time. :D