• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

YORK, PA HERF

BrewMeister said:

Let's go KEYSTONERS!
Don't let the Mary-landers show us up?

[snapback]289101[/snapback]​
Come on Crabbys....and it's Merry-landers :p

:( well I will not be able to make it as I'm working. Guess I'll see herfin big dog at the cig fest in may. Have fun :rolleyes:

hectortmc said:
:( well I will not be able to make it as I'm working. Guess I'll see herfin big dog at the cig fest in may. Have fun :rolleyes:
[snapback]289336[/snapback]​

AW CRAP! That sucks Hector. :( I was looking forward to seeing you again.

Cigar Fest it will have to be. :thumbs: :D

Would love to attend, at work we have a big test scheduled for that day so alas I won't be able to make it.

Drag him along anyway. Say you're going out for beer and don't stop until you get to York :p

AVB said:
Drag him along anyway. Say you're going out for beer and don't stop until you get to York :p
[snapback]290868[/snapback]​

:laugh:

He said that he has some prep work to do. My parents are having their kitchen upgraded with new cabinets and appliances.

I'll be there!!! First HERF and won't be the last!! Looking forward to meeting all of you and thanking you for your generosity.

Right now it's:

AVB
bchem
natejustice
BrewMeister
Herfin Bigdog
Mr. Wolf
tjm5019
mlg270

Maybe a few others who are still up in the air

I've gotten some 15% off coupons for food for everybody so that leaves more cash for beer :thumbs:

If you don't see anyone you know look for the smoke! We may be upstairs depending on the crowd.

See you there!

AVB said:
Right now it's:

AVB
bchem
natejustice
BrewMeister
Herfin Bigdog
Mr. Wolf
tjm5019
mlg270

and HerfinOne

Maybe a few others who are still up in the air. ...

15% off food coupons? COOL! Thanks AVB!!!

Really looking forward to it!

I thought I would make it. But, when I looked at the website for directions it said "Proper Dress Required" :angry2:

Cobblestones

No Need for a Couple of bikers showing up then.

Big100HD said:
I thought I would make it. But, when I looked at the website for directions it said "Proper Dress Required" :angry2:

Cobblestones

[snapback]293093[/snapback]​

Come on now Frank, this is YORK, the Home of the Hog - BIKER's Attire IS the PROPER DRESS! Hope to see you there!

Wish I could join you guys!
Have another Pa. herf soon and I'll drag some people from NY with me!

-Rob

Big100HD said:

Cobblestones

[snapback]293093[/snapback]​

I was wondering what "proper attire" meant, so I called Cobblestones.

No backwards hats, no sleeveless t-shirts, no bandanas, no doo rags. It sounds like if you're wearing gang colors or gang apparel, you won't be admitted.

They did say t-shirts are cool as long as they have the sleeves attached.

Unless your biker apparel looks like gang colors, you should be fine. :)

Can't wait till tomorrow! Be a nice break from sitting out in the cold smoking recently! Hmmm...now what should I bring with me to smoke? :0