• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Day Pass

Thanks for the contest Phil. Its good to finally see you get this pass under way since its the only thing you have spoken about since its inception. Good luck and good p/t's to all the participants.

#4 not sure if some one has already posted this
Sorry 'bout the double post

Thanks for the contest Phil. Its good to finally see you get this pass under way since its the only thing you have spoken about since its inception. Good luck and good p/t's to all the participants.

First post is updated to reflect the tentative pass order. Only 1 day left for contest entries!

Another work in progress, young bloom, hints of sweetness and......how should one say, strong finish?

Linky

Will update with the contest winner later today. This is really tough, people picked some great stuff!

After a lot of difficulty I have chosen a winner! Freebern gets it for either of the two finalists, Bill Clinton's lolercoaster and DaveWF's meltdown. The others I was really having a tough time with were Devin's pass, Wilkey's collected list of scumbaggery and the Vitasea chronicles. I felt these were all awesome but didn't quite get there for the contest because they relied on links to other threads for a lot of the entertainment value. This baby is heading out to Denver tomorrow or Saturday, depending on how quickly I get my shit together!

Congrats Brandon! Can't wait for this puppy to get underway Phil :thumbs:

After a lot of difficulty I have chosen a winner! Freebern gets it for either of the two finalists, Bill Clinton's lolercoaster and DaveWF's meltdown. The others I was really having a tough time with were Devin's pass, Wilkey's collected list of scumbaggery and the Vitasea chronicles. I felt these were all awesome but didn't quite get there for the contest because they relied on links to other threads for a lot of the entertainment value. This baby is heading out to Denver tomorrow or Saturday, depending on how quickly I get my shit together!

Sweet, thanks Phil.

Jonas has had something come up (which I am sure you will hear about very soon) that requires he be moved to a later spot. That means Mike is tentatively first up! HOWEVER, in the spirit of capriciousness I am going to temporarily open the door for one more participant. I am leaving work now, if you are WEST of Kansas City and want the first spot shoot me a PM before I get home. I am boxing it up one way or another when I get there =) Note: If you have no history here or aren't in good standing this isn't for you.

Note: If you have no history here or aren't in good standing this isn't for you.

So fricken protective over your dog rockets...jeez. I'm sure theres plenty of noobs that can be trusted with your white owls :p.

I am already regretting not putting one of my precious White Owl EL's into the pass, don't make it worse :(

The pass leaves today for Putz Mulligan!